Search for content in message boards

Doemling, Eberly (MI>NE)

Doemling, Eberly (MI>NE)

Posted: 23 Jan 2002 5:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Jun 2002 12:13PM GMT
Surnames: Doemling, Jackson, Andrews, Stuart, Todd, Volker
I'm looking for information on ancestors that left Michigan and lived in Geneva and Exeter, Nebraska. They would have settled there in the late 1800's. Emory Doemling, I believe, may have had a painting business in Exeter. Margaret Eberly died in Geneva and is buried in a cemetery there.

Re: Doemling, Eberly (MI>NE)

Doug Tutty (View posts)
Posted: 4 May 2002 4:26AM GMT
I have a short biography of a mr. John Eberly who was retired, living in Octavia, Ne. in 1899. he was from Lancaster co. penn.

Re: Doemling, Eberly (MI>NE)

Posted: 4 May 2002 2:15PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2002 12:13PM GMT
The person I'm looking for is David Eberly, born 1839 in New York. Married Margaret Jackson from Dundee, MI and moved to Geneva, NE. She died and is buried in a Geneva cemetery. Two groups of my family from different sides ended up in Geneva at that time, I assume due to homesteading possibilities. It's possible that John might be a brother to David. ??

Re: Doemling, Eberly (MI>NE)John Eberle

Douglas Tutty (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 2002 1:58AM GMT
According to my source, John Eberle had only one brother as of 1899, who was named Elias, and ond sister, who was married and named: mrs. A.? Burkey living in Savannah Township,Ne. at that time...

Re: Doemling, Eberly (MI>NE)John Eberle

Posted: 12 Mar 2012 10:47PM GMT
I want to find my Dad's father. please help! My dad was born 1949. My grandmother would not tell who was his father. I need help! All I know is he was in Baltimore's area. Please. Any info you can give would be so very helpful.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions