Search for content in message boards

Can't find Grandpa

Can't find Grandpa

Posted: 11 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 2:30AM GMT
Surnames: Taylor, Massie, Quick
Looking for my Mother's family. Grandfather, George William Taylor b.1870 in Portsmouth,OH, d. 1940, married Alice Emaline Massie. Grgrandfather, George N. Taylor married Martha Delcina Quick. Grgrgrandfather, George W. Taylor, nothing more known of him. Believe this family was from Scioto Co., OH. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks---Dottie

Re: Can't find Grandpa

Posted: 13 Sep 2001 6:25AM GMT
Edited: 14 Jan 2003 7:16PM GMT
Surnames: Massie, Massey, Forinash, Blankinship
Hello!
I am looking for information on the Massie family, sorry can't help you with grandpa Taylor. Do you have any information on his wife Alice Emaline Massie such as her family? My gr. gr grandmother was Mary Jane Massie (b)1868 in Scioto Co. Ohio, she married Charles Frederick Forinash. Her father was John Massie, her mother Anna Blankinship, or so I think. I think she had a sister named Eveline Massie who married my gr. gr grandfather's brother Columbus Washington Forinash. Eveline and Mary Jane along with their husbands moved to Ark. either before or after their marriages.

Re: Can't find Grandpa

Dottie Brooks (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jul 2003 12:15AM GMT
You may want to look at GenForum, that's where I got all of the information I have on the Massie's. There are two distant cousins who have oodles of info, Brenda Massie Tolle and D. E. Graham. David Lacy Massie and Louella Emaline Neff were the parents of Alice Emaline Massie. Alice was one of 8 children. Good Luck!!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions