Search for content in message boards

Jonas Weed

Jonas Weed

Shelly Berglund (View posts)
Posted: 9 Aug 2000 5:18PM GMT
Looking for decsendants of Jonas Weed (1610-1676)m. Mary.

Jonas Weed

Mack Word (View posts)
Posted: 9 Aug 2000 5:37PM GMT
I think that Don Weed might have what your looking for. He can be contacted at dweed@lexcominc.net

Good luck.
Mack

jonas weed

barbara matthews (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2000 9:46PM GMT
I am in the jonas weed line

Weed info

Posted: 21 Sep 2000 10:52AM GMT
Would you like to share information? I got my info from rmeservy.byu.edu/ He didn't list his sources and that is something I would like.

jonas weed

Barbara Weed Matthews (View posts)
Posted: 21 Sep 2000 11:16AM GMT
are you connected to the weed family. My grandfather was Martin Weed. Are you in my line

Jonas Weed

Posted: 22 Sep 2000 12:49PM GMT
No, I'm not a descendant of Martin. I am searching for the Weeds that lived in Stamford Ct in the 1600-1700's. I have a lot of info, but it is lacking in sources.

JONAS WEED

BARBARA MATTHEWS (View posts)
Posted: 22 Sep 2000 6:05PM GMT
HE IS THE START OF MY LINE. HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE BOOK SOUTHERN WEEDS. THEY ARE ALL LISTED THERE BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THIS BOOK IN CALIFORNIA. BUT I HAVE TRACED MY LINE THRU THE MORMON CHURCH. AND SOME INFO I RECEIVED THRU RESEARCHING ON THE INTERNET WHAT IS IT THAT YOU LACK AND WHY ARE YOU TRACING THE WEED FAMILY ANY CONNECTION AT ALL

Jonas Weed

Posted: 23 Sep 2000 12:43PM GMT
I have Jonas Weed, m. Mary, arrived on the Arabella in 1630. He was born 1610 and died 1676. The Weed family married into the Scofield family, which is my maiden name. I am trying to find out specific dates and maiden names. Mary married a 2nd time to Mr. Hoyt. I am trying to find out her maiden name, in particular.

JONAS WEED

BARBARA MATTHEWS (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 2000 1:37PM GMT
I WILL CHECK MY NOTES AND RECORDS BUT I DO REMEMBER SEEING JONAS WEED AND MARY SCOFIELD OR HOYT. THAT IS THE WAY IT IS PRESENTED. IF SHE MARRIED INTO THE HOYT FAMILY THAT IS WHERE HER RECORD WOULD BE. HOPE THIS HELPS WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I COME UP WITH ANYTHING RIGHT NOW I AM TRYING TO SORT ALL THE WEEDS OUT TO CLARIFIEY MY LINE HA HA

Jonas Weed

Cynthia Bedsp;e (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2000 4:58PM GMT
Please write to Vera Weed. Her late husband, Louie wrote the Southern Weeds Allied Families. Her address is: 10205 Melanie Lane, S.E., Huntsville, AL 35803
per page

Find a board about a specific topic