Search for content in message boards

John Peter WOODWARD

John Peter WOODWARD

Posted: 2 Mar 2000 9:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Oct 2005 10:43PM GMT
Reply to #141 Most of my line come from Nashville, TN..
gfather .. Walter Woodward
ggfather... Benjamin Franklin Woodward
gggfather... Benjamin Franklin Woodward
ggggfather... John Peter Woodward

Re: John Peter WOODWARD

Jo Ann Lawler (View posts)
Posted: 17 Nov 2003 4:01PM GMT
I am interested in the birthplace of John Peter Woodward, who would be my ggggrandfather He had a son ( probably many) named Benjamin Franklin who was born in 1782 near Petersburg, Va. moved to Davidson County TN. Benjamin had a son named Elbert born in1827 in TN. Anyone with infor on cemetery's where any of these were buried and or birthplaces, Please e-mail me.
Jo Ann

Bud Woodward (View posts)
Posted: 17 Nov 2003 8:38PM GMT
I will check my records this evening and get in touch with you.
I expect to find that he is buried on the WOODWARD PLOT at MOunt Olivet Cemetery in Nashville, TN...Approx 100 Woodward relations are buried there, and I have the names. Actually, I have various bits of data the can be mailed to you
easier than email. What is your mailing address.?

Yours very truly
, Bud Woodward
521 East Piping Rock Road
Phoenix, AZ 85022 ......

Henry Woodward (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2004 6:31AM GMT
Can we discuss Mt Olivet Cemetery, in Nashville TN, ?My Great Grandfather (Benjamin Franklin Woodward) raised 10 children on that property. Many of your relatives are there too. Henry Woodward,Phoenix, AZ 602/866-0157

Carol (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 2006 5:28PM GMT
Henry,

My 2nd gr grandmother was Narcissa Nance Saltsman and sister of Lucilla Nance Woodward.

Have a few questions would like to ask you if you read this.

Thanks
Carol

Posted: 25 May 2007 11:35PM GMT
I've just found a posting of yours about your Woodard family in Nashville.Do you have any info on BF's son BC who was married to Martha Ann Perry (Mattie). I'm interested in their children. I have Clarence b. 1877, Anthony b. 1879, Eugene b. 1882 and Jesse b. 1889. I'm trying to find out if they are related to the Woodard's I'm looking for in Nashville. In particular I'm looking for a Steven Edgar b. 1884. He wasw married to a Williw Mae Ozment. Any help will be appreciated.

Elizabeth
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions