Search for content in message boards

Verl Douglas Freeman

Verl Douglas Freeman

Posted: 4 Dec 2002 3:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Oct 2004 2:21AM GMT
Surnames: Crim, Mansker, Briley, Cooksey, Tribble, Coffee, Barron
Verl Douglas Freeman b. 21 Apr 1920, d. 9 Apr 1995, resident of Florence, Williamson county at the time of his death. Children: Mike, Sherry, Renata, Beth and Verl Dudley. Wife, Edna Earl. Would like to get in touch with the children or wife. Haven't seen them in 30 years. Verl Douglas is my first cousin(his mother and mine are sisters). Could anyone please help?

Re: Verl Douglas Freeman

Posted: 12 Jul 2010 3:37AM GMT
Surnames: Simmons
Hello. I am married to the granddaughter of Verl Douglas Freeman and they asked me to find anyone looking or related to him. We are still in the Florance area. Please send me a message if you wish to speak with them. They would like to reconnect if you are still asking.

Posted: 25 Aug 2013 12:14AM GMT
HELLO, VERL AND EDNA EARL ARE MY AUNT AND UNCLE. GRAN[WILLIE] AND GRANDAD[TEE] WERE FROM GUSTINE. PA[HERBERT] MARRIED MY MOTHER WHEN I WAS 4. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO EVERYONE. IF YOU CAN HELP I WOULD BE GREATFUL. THANK YOU TONY REESE.

Posted: 7 Oct 2013 2:05PM GMT
Hello, I am related to Mike, Sherry, Verle, Notta and Beth. I would like to hear from them. reesiecup54@hotmail.com thxs tony

Posted: 7 Oct 2013 2:06PM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions