It appears that are trees are very similar, I would like to compare notes with you
Shannon Redford Aredford@adelphia.net
Descendants of John Roach
Generation No. 1
1. John1 Roach was born 1803 in Virginia, and died November 10, 1859 in Taylor County, Kentucky. He married Margaret N. Tibbs September 25, 1823. She was born 1805 in Green County, Kentucky.
Child of John Roach and Margaret Tibbs is:
+ 2 i. Savannah Deskin2 Roach, born October 03, 1835 in Green County, Kentucky; died May 07, 1918.
Generation No. 2
2. Savannah Deskin2 Roach (John1) was born October 03, 1835 in Green County, Kentucky, and died May 07, 1918. She married John Richard Pike, son of Thomas Pike and Elizabeth Smith. He was born 1832 in Kentucky, and died March 08, 1905 in Russell County Kentucky.
More About Savannah Deskin Roach:
Burial: May 08, 1918, Knifley, Kentucky
Children of Savannah Roach and John Pike are:
+ 3 i. Savannah Jane3 Pike, born 1865.
+ 4 ii. Minerva A. Pike, born December 22, 1854; died June 02, 1937.
5 iii. Sara M. Pike, born 1857.
6 iv. Julia K. Pike, born 1860.
7 v. William B. Pike, born 1862.
8 vi. Richard S. Pike, born 1867.
9 vii. Nancy F. Pike, born 1870.
10 viii. Gatewood Pike, born 1876.
11 ix. Joan B. Pike, born 1873.
Generation No. 3
3. Savannah Jane3 Pike (Savannah Deskin2 Roach, John1) was born 1865. She married George Washington Redford January 09, 1890 in Adair County, Kentucky, son of James Redford and Mary McMillen. He was born February 21, 1864 in Adair County, Kentucky, and died May 31, 1955 in Adair County, Kentucky.
More About Savannah Jane Pike:
Burial: Parker Chapel Graveyard
More About George Washington Redford:
Burial: June 02, 1955, Hardin Cemetary, Adair County, Kentucky
Children of Savannah Pike and George Redford are:
+ 12 i. Ben Frank4 Redford, born March 08, 1900 in Adair County Kentucky; died February 18, 1986 in Campbellsville, Kentucky (Taylor County).
13 ii. Halice Euen Redford, born November 1892; died October 05, 1971. He married Bessie Keen May 30, 1916.
14 iii. William Sam Redford, born August 1890. He married Myrtie Lawless.
15 iv. George Herbert Redford, born April 1897. He married Rosa Lee Brockman March 22, 1920.
16 v. Charles Vernon Redford, born May 1895 in Adair County, Kentucky. He married Nellie F. England November 16, 1913.
4. Minerva A.3 Pike (Savannah Deskin2 Roach, John1) was born December 22, 1854, and died June 02, 1937. She married Theadore Redford January 06, 1881 in Adair County, Kentucky, son of James Redford and Mary McMillen. He was born March 22, 1854 in Illinois, and died 1928.
Notes for Minerva A. Pike:
Decendants say that Minerva would go out into the yard at night after supper and light her pipe, this they said would keep the mosquitoes away.
Children of Minerva Pike and Theadore Redford are:
+ 17 i. Rosa Lee4 Redford, born October 14, 1881.
18 ii. Bettie Ann Redford, born January 20, 1883. She married James Rubin Bryant June 11, 1899 in Adair County Kentucky.
+ 19 iii. Willie Kate Redford, born December 27, 1885; died April 13, 1919.
20 iv. Effie Ellen Redford, born December 10, 1887. She married Charles N. Bryant September 28, 1905 in Adair County Kentucky.
+ 21 v. Fannie Ethel Redford, born September 02, 1890; died 1922.
+ 22 vi. Ruth B. Redford, born June 1894.
23 vii. Maude Dellia Redford, born February 25, 1893; died April 21, 1893.
Generation No. 4
12. Ben Frank4 Redford (Savannah Jane3 Pike, Savannah Deskin2 Roach, John1) was born March 08, 1900 in Adair County Kentucky, and died February 18, 1986 in Campbellsville, Kentucky (Taylor County). He married (1) Lettie Mae Skaggs August 31, 1921, daughter of Jerry Skaggs and Malinda Morgan. She was born April 13, 1904 in Green County, Kentucky, and died February 15, 1966 in Taylor County, Kentucky. He married (2) Lizzie Cheryl Warren April 28, 1967. She died April 26, 1978.
More About Ben Frank Redford:
Burial: February 21, 1986, Brookside Cemetary (Taylor County)
More About Lettie Mae Skaggs:
Burial: February 17, 1966, Brookside Cemetary
Children of Ben Redford and Lettie Skaggs are:
24 i. Herman Dempsy5 Redford, born September 25, 1924 in Adair County, Kentucky; died January 25, 2007 in Chardon, Ohio. He married Ruth Ruby Osborne May 22, 1943 in Wilson Creek Methodist Church, Taylor County Kentucky; born May 30, 1927 in Shadyville, Johnson County Tennesee.
25 ii. Calvin Ardell Redford, born June 09, 1927. He married Sharon Sue Humphress.
26 iii. Grady Arvin Redford, born February 28, 1932. He married Mildred Wetherford.
27 iv. Lenard Harold Redford, born August 11, 1935. He married Doris Toth.
28 v. Goldie Mae Redford, born May 08, 1937. She married Wendl Lewis.
29 vi. Gladys Faye Redford, born January 30, 1939. She married Alton Crawhorn.
30 vii. Willard Frank Redford, born June 28, 1942. He married Sherri.
17. Rosa Lee4 Redford (Minerva A.3 Pike, Savannah Deskin2 Roach, John1) was born October 14, 1881. She married Arthur Baily March 16, 1898 in Adair County Kentucky.
Children of Rosa Redford and Arthur Baily are:
31 i. James Alfred5 Baily. He married Mary Burton.
32 ii. Leaner Baily.
33 iii. Ethel Baily. She married Enoch Burton.
34 iv. John Austin Baily. He married Myrtle Williams.
35 v. Della Elizabeth Baily. She married Keith Helton.
36 vi. Laura Baily. She married Louis J. Calliendo.
37 vii. Eril Baily.
19. Willie Kate4 Redford (Minerva A.3 Pike, Savannah Deskin2 Roach, John1) was born December 27, 1885, and died April 13, 1919. She married Lonzo Buchanan Barrett November 04, 1908, son of Wiley Barrett and Margaret Combs. He was born September 09, 1885, and died April 14, 1970.
More About Willie Kate Redford:
Burial: Whites Cemetary
More About Lonzo Buchanan Barrett:
Burial: Whites Cemetary
Children of Willie Redford and Lonzo Barrett are:
38 i. Maggie Ellen5 Barrett, born September 01, 1909. She married Hoyt Webb.
39 ii. Mary Earl Barrett, born July 27, 1911. She married Otis Streeval.
40 iii. John Edward Barrett, born April 1913; died January 07, 1983.
41 iv. Bonnie Marie Barrett, born October 17, 1916. She married Paul Goodin October 29, 1938.
42 v. Mattie Lee Barrett, born March 23, 1919. She married Ray Kerns.
21. Fannie Ethel4 Redford (Minerva A.3 Pike, Savannah Deskin2 Roach, John1) was born September 02, 1890, and died 1922.
Children of Fannie Ethel Redford are:
43 i. Lille Mae5 Redford, born October 20, 1915 in Adair County Kentucky.
44 ii. Annie Eller Redford, born July 19, 1913. She married George Gilmer Helton; born May 25, 1914.
45 iii. Joseph Elbert Redford, born August 18, 1909.
22. Ruth B.4 Redford (Minerva A.3 Pike, Savannah Deskin2 Roach, John1) was born June 1894. She married William Harrison Burton.
Children of Ruth Redford and William Burton are:
46 i. Betty5 Burton.
47 ii. Henderson Burton.
48 iii. William Roe Burton.
49 iv. Bertha Mae Burton.
50 v. William Walker Burton.
51 vi. Flossie Ann Burton.
52 vii. Lillian Burton.