Search for content in message boards

James Henry Edwards

James Henry Edwards

Margarette Stanfield (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: EDWARDS, HARMON, RAMSEY, TAYLOR, BROWN
I am trying to find a descendant of James Henry Edwards and Sarah Jane Harmon. James H. Edwards was born in Ky. in 1821, and Sarah J. Harmon was born in Ky. in 1830. Their children included Barbara A., born 1851; Frances Elizabeth, born 1852, married Wilburn Ramsey in 1871; John Henry, born in 1853, married Martha Taylor in 1876; Louisa J., born in 1858, married Erastus Brown; and Sarah M., born in 1860. The family came to Denton Co., Texas around 1857/58. I would like any information. Thanks.

Descendents of James Henry Edwards

Posted: 27 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 Sep 2001 1:07AM GMT
Surnames: EDWARDS, RAMSEY, BUSH
James Henry Edwards daughter was Frances Elizabeth Edwards.

Frances Elizabeth Edwards and Wilburn Ramsey have dau Tarlton Drake Ramsey.

Tarlton Drake Ramsey and Robert Roland Bush have dau Gladys Bush who is burried in the IOOF Cemetery in Denton Co., TX.

Looking for more related family and ancestors of James.

Re: Descendents of James Henry Edwards

Posted: 7 Dec 2001 12:41AM GMT
Edited: 26 Dec 2001 12:15AM GMT
Surnames: Edwards, Rudy, Harmon, Ramsey, Bush
I have a great deal of Edwards and Rudy data plus some Harmon to share with any descendants of James Henry. He was one of my greatgrandfather, Jacob Rudy Edwards' brothers.

Re: Descendents of James Henry Edwards

Posted: 7 Dec 2001 2:08AM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2002 9:41AM GMT
Surnames: EDWARDS, HARMON, RAMSEY, BUSH
I was doing research for a friend. She is here often so I can give her whatever you want to share.

Re: James Henry Edwards

Stacie Foster (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 2003 1:05AM GMT
Surnames: ROUND/S, BROWN, EDWARDS
Hi. Am searching the ROUND/S family and came across your Louisa J. Edwards m. and Erastus BROWN. There's a Reuben Round who married an Avis Brown, her father was an Erastus Brown, mother unk. Avis was born 1 Jan 1781. This date, using a 20 yr or so estimate, coinsides w/ your Erastus Brown mentioned. Do you have any information that may help me in this area? Thanks for your help. God Bless
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions