Search for content in message boards

Galindo fam. from texas area (Pecos, Tx)

Galindo fam. from texas area (Pecos, Tx)

Posted: 4 Sep 2003 11:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Galindo
I am searching for any family from Texas area to start my tree. I know that my father is Robert Galindo. His father was Hipolito Galindo who was born in 8/20/1888 died in 04/1975.
If any one has answer please respond.

Re: Galindo fam. from texas area (Pecos, Tx)

Posted: 13 Sep 2003 3:57PM GMT
Dear Jennifer: good luck on your new quest for your family history...we are cousin's...welcome HOME...we are in the process of organizing this year's family reunion...to be held en Austin Tejas...Halloween Night...drop us a note...Love y respecto - mijo (Tomas Elijio Ybarra)

Posted: 15 Sep 2003 2:30AM GMT
Thank you for the response. I would like some information regarding the possible kinship between us. How and by whom are we realted? I would like to add I am about 2.5 hours away from Austin. I know that I have one tio who lives there his name is David Galindo and wife is Gloria. If this is the same family please respond. Once again thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.
Jennifer

Posted: 20 Apr 2011 2:05AM GMT
Is there gonna be another reunion soon? I am related to Presiliano and Presiliana Galindo. They were my GG Grandparents.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions