Search for content in message boards

Moungey-Pease-Smith-Grant county Wisconsin-Wales and Bethesda Wisconsin

Moungey-Pease-Smith-Grant county Wisconsin-Wales and Bethesda Wisconsin

Posted: 27 May 2003 9:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Sep 2003 3:29AM GMT
Surnames: Moungey-Smith-Pease-Raitor-Raiter
I am looking for the Names and age's of Hazel Moungey(Pease), Daughter of James A. Moungey of Portage Wisconsin. Hazel Moungey married Freeman Robert Pease(Alias Robert Edward Smith) they married May-17-1919 in Wales Wisconsin near Bethesda Wisconsin and lived with Freeman Pease brother Lennie Pease. Freeman Abanded Hazel and the children many times according to the Wisconsin papers! I would like to know what happen to Hazel and if she remarried and what happen to the children? i would like picture's of Hazel and Freeman and or the children for my family history! Did they ever divorced? if so where did they file for it?

Thanks
Rob
SSHROB@AOL.COM
Please put in subject or I will not open! THANKS

Re: Moungey-Pease-Smith-Grant county Wisconsin-Wales and Bethesda Wisconsin

Noreen Buyatt (View posts)
Posted: 12 Oct 2003 1:44AM GMT
My mother is the eldest daughter of Lennie Pease. I remember her mentioning Aunt Hazel. I will ask her if she has any answers to your questions.

Re: Moungey Family

Mary Adelia (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2004 12:20AM GMT
Surnames: Moungey
If you could give me any information on the Moungey family it would be helpfull. I am the great-great grandaughter of Mary Margert Moungey. This is one family I have little information on and would like to here more about them and add Marys brother's and sister's and their families in my report also.

Rob (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jan 2004 12:24PM GMT
Surnames: Moungey-Hughes-Texas-Pease-Wisconsin
I am sorry I don't have much info either! I am looking for Hazel Moungey(Pease-Hughes) daughter of James Moungey of Wale-Bethesda-Ect of Wisconsin! Hazel was married to my uncle Robert(Freeman)Pease(Smith) she later remarried to a Hughes of Texas? Looking for Picture and History! If I find anything or if they contact me I will forward them your message!

Rob

Holly Moungey Magnus (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 2004 10:40PM GMT
I don't know if I can be of much help. My father, Lawrence Moungey had a sister Mary. His parents, John Thomas and Angeline Gray raised 9 children near Portage Wi. I grew up in Milwaukee and seldom saw them. Actually, we only saw Grandma when she was very old. My dad's father, John Thomas emigrated from Gwelf, Canada and on the census sheet it is stated that J.T,s father's place of birth was Ireland, and his mother's was Scotland. Does any of that sound familiar?

Mary Adelia (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2004 12:12AM GMT
Thank you for responding to my message and yes it does sound familer. Is there any chance you can help me with some dates with John and Angeline moungey's childern. I have some dates and no name's and some name's and no dates like your father. I am related through John Thomas's sister Mary Margart Moungey Estabrook who was born August 1861. Would you like to know what information I have?

Ann (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2004 12:19AM GMT
How are you related to Mary Margaret Moungey? Mary Margaret Moungey married Charles Jellings after she was married to Warren Estabrook. (I presume it was after he died.)

Charles Jellings was my grandpa, William S. Jellings' brother.

I have a little information about the children from these marriages if you're interested.

If you are interested, it might be easiest if you just reply directly to my e-mail address.

rob (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2004 12:58AM GMT
My uncle married Hazel Moungey and I have been looking for a picture of her! Freeman Robert Pease married Hazel and had 2 Deaf Children and I am not sure if the 3rd was deaf too!! This was a serect in the family for over 70 years! I knew him as Robert Smith and he married my father's sister! We believe that he change his name for many many for I believe of ilegal problems! He died in 1993 at the age of 93! He never told no one but there was rumors that he was a bank robber! I am still looking at old news papers! Hazel Moungey(Pease-Smith) married and had 6 more children last name was Hughes! (in Texas)If you ever come across of a picture of Hazel i would love to have a copy!
Rob

Mary Adelia (View posts)
Posted: 28 Sep 2004 8:58PM GMT
I am sorry for taking so long I just got busy with other things. As to how I am related to Mary Margaret Moungey I am her grt.-grt.-grrandaughter through her first husband Warren Estabrook. There were two children by her first marriage William Warren Harrison Estabrook and his sister Isabella Jane Estabrook. Harry is my grt.-grandfather all though I never met him he died before I was born. I was unable to find your e-mail so mabey you can find mind instead and get in touch with me if you want I must be looking in the wrong spot.
Thank you for your time.

Ann (View posts)
Posted: 28 Sep 2004 10:32PM GMT
You have as much information about Mary's marriage to Warren Estabrook as I do. If you want, She married Charles H. Jellings on February 13, 1885 in Poynette, WI. They had two children that lived: John Albert, Born 9/20/1887 in WI and Minnie S. born 4/25/1893. They had twin daughters that died at birth 4/5/1894. I do not believe they named them. (At least I haven't found names.

Do you have a birth & death date for Isabelle Jane and a death date for Warren?

Thank you for responding.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions