Search for content in message boards

HODGE's of Cornwall, UK

HODGE's of Cornwall, UK

Posted: 25 Jan 2006 12:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,
Have hit a wall in my research!!
Have traced my tree to William Hodge B.abt 1810 in Redruth, Cornwall, England. Married to Elizabeth.

They had 8 children, sons William b>abt 1834, John (Joseph) B.abt 1836, Josephus b>abt 1847 and daughters Caroline b.abt 1832, Elizabeth b.abt1838, Eliza b.abt 1844, Esther Ann b.abt1845, Hannah b.abt 1850.

I have plenty of Hodges listed up to the present day. I would appreciate any help that can be given, happy hunting......Jeremy Hodge

Re: HODGE's of Cornwall, UK

Posted: 27 Apr 2013 12:10AM GMT
I am searching for family currently in Cornwall UK as I am coming to visit in June 2013. Our family has been traced to Sampson HODGE born at Trigidden 1812. His son John (married Mary Gilbert of Mellion) migrated to Australia in 1856.Two of his brothers, Joseph and William stayed in Cornwall. I would like to hear if any decendants are still in the area.
Thanking you, Elaine.

Re: HODGE's of Cornwall, UK

Posted: 13 Jun 2013 11:45AM GMT
Hi there Elaine,
thats my great great great grandfather . wow that is so neat... I thought I would have a look on here and found your query. we have a book written by a family member with all the details of our family. how did you go in finding any decendants. It would be interesting to hear.
Happy travelling
Nickie :)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic