Search for content in message boards

Lucas, Michel, France

Lucas, Michel, France

Nicole Simone (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lucas, Bournec, Coignard, Le Sceau, Gigogne, Le Ceo, Rioux
Looking for the ancestory of Jean Louis Lucas b.29 July 1879 in St. Goazec Finistere, France.

search for birth family

Mary Helen Elizabeth (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Rioux
I am actively searching for my birth family and I am exploring all my options. This avenue I am hoping might lead me in a different direction. My family lived in Sudbury
Ontario and my father was a world war 11 veteran. He was short in stature only 5"1 and was of French Canadian Descent he was born in 1918. My mother was born in 1939 and was also of French Canadian and Irish descent. I have 5 other siblings. My hope is that someone might see this entry and be able to provide me with a clue as to my family history.

Re: Lucas, Michel, France

Posted: 21 Apr 2003 2:02PM GMT
Edited: 7 Feb 2006 2:28AM GMT
I saw the Gigogne name in your surnames. I am related to Joseph Gigogne from La Cote, France who came to America in 1853. I don't see this name much. Are you related?

Posted: 17 Feb 2010 10:13AM GMT
Surnames: LUCAS
HI I AM WONDERING IF ANYNE CAN HELP ME. mY MOTHERS FAMILY FLED EAST GERMANY WHEN THE RUSSIANS CAME THROUGH . MUM SAID THAT THE LUCAS FAMILY HAD ROOTS IN FRANCE AND THEY WERE APPARENTLY VERY WEALTHY...?NOBLES?. SHE IS GONE NOW HOWEVER I THINK THAT THERE WAS PROBABLY TRUTH IN THIS AS HER SISTER MARRIED PRINCE TIMO VONS SACHSEN.mY MOTHERS FAMILY NAME WAS NOT SPELT WITH A "K" BUT WAS SPELT WITH A "C" AS IN THE FRENCH VERSION OF THE NAME.iF YOU HAVE ANY CLUES I WOULD LOVE TI HAVE HELP. i FOUND ONE SITE BUT THE LINK WAS FAULTY. APPARENTLY THERE IS A LUCAS IN THE ROYALS HISTORY BUT THE LIKNK KEEPS ON DROPPING OUT.

Posted: 10 Aug 2012 6:16PM GMT
Its true
per page

Find a board about a specific topic