Search for content in message boards

SWEATFIELD

SWEATFIELD

Posted: 12 May 2002 2:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: SWEATFIELD LEFLER
ANYONE WITH INFO ON THE AUGUSTUS AND LOIS MARY SWEATFIELD THEY WERE IN VERNAL AROUND THE 1930'S MY MOTHER WAS IRIS SWEATFIELD...SHE WAS BORN IN VERNAL... IF ANY ONE KNEW OF THIS FAMILY PLEASE LET ME KNOW I AM JUST LOOKING FOR INFO ON THEM ANY STORIES, OR TALES OR ANY SKELETONS IN THE CLOSESTS....

Re: SWEATFIELD

v rye (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2003 6:20PM GMT
I am still looking for information on the SWEATFIELDS of Vernal Utah... Or LEFLER i am curious has to how they ended up in vernal..... also i know someone there has information of somekind thanks v

Vickie (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2004 7:45PM GMT
I am still looking for this information anyone know of this information

Danielle s (View posts)
Posted: 6 Dec 2004 9:55PM GMT
hey...my name is danielle sweatfield...my dad was born in vernal...his mother is ruby sweatfield...i dont know much about all of this....but im sure he could help you out.

vickie rye (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 2005 2:33AM GMT
I don't know if answered your post or not but I would appricate any info
Posted: 11 Mar 2012 3:16AM GMT
to whom it may concern

i am a forth desendant of Guss (Agustuss) Sweatfield, his daughter,June Sweatfield Mair, is my great grandmother and is still livng today. if you would like to recieve further information please contact me at this email

thank you

Payton Mair

Posted: 14 May 2012 7:28PM GMT
How is your Agustus related to Nimrod and Mary Sweatfield. My grandmother was Genevieve Sweatfield Harris, their daughter.

Posted: 28 Jul 2013 8:40PM GMT
Surnames: sweatfield
iyour great grandmother is my aunt June she is my moms sister
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions