Search for content in message boards

Martin Oswalt's wife-I HAVE INFORMATION ON CELIA CAROLINE PRICE!

Martin Oswalt's wife-I HAVE INFORMATION ON CELIA CAROLINE PRICE!

monica bonner (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 2000 6:56AM GMT
martin oswalt's wife celia caroline price, her father's name is christain price, don't know when he was born, but, he died in may of 1847. he was married to a woman named sarah. christain price's father is capt. george price he was married to a oswalt woman, and her father is henry oswalt. capt. george price's father is george jacob price, don't know his wife, but, he came from germany, and his last name was in german-PRYSE/OR BRIESS. BUT, WAS CHANGED TO PRICE. hope that helps out on the price way.

monica

Celia Caroline Price

Posted: 4 Oct 2000 2:19PM GMT
Edited: 19 May 2002 4:58PM GMT
Monica,
I was just wondering, where did you find this information ?
Julie

RE: Celia Caroline Price

Posted: 27 Oct 2000 7:51PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 6:52AM GMT
I have her in my data base and was hoping you had a birth date for her. I have her Mother as Sarah. What information, do you haveon her, besides what you gave here. I have a Coy Oswalt also and his father is Daniel Wesley Oswalt. Thanks Betty

Price/ to: julie

Monica Bonner (View posts)
Posted: 16 Nov 2000 10:40AM GMT
Julie:

I found it out in the library. I can get the persons name who has it in there.

MOnica Bonner

PRICE/OSWALT/TO: BETTY

Posted: 16 Nov 2000 10:46AM GMT
coy oswalt is my real grandfather. his son ronnie lynn bonner (oswalt) is my dad. my dad changed his last name when he went into the navy. he changed it to his stepfathers last name. Celia Caroline Price: Born: 12 June 1822; Died: 18 Nov 1898/1904. He father is: Christain Price and his wife is Sarah. Christain Price's father is Capt. George Price, and his father is George Jacob Price, he came from Germany.

Monica Bonner

OSWALT-to: betty

Posted: 17 Nov 2000 6:57AM GMT
Betty:

did you get my information? also i wanted to ask you about your last name, OTERO. do you know a HESTER OTERO? She is originally a BONNER. She is my husband's aunt. my husband's father is WOODROW BONNER, and his mother is VERA. do you know them?

Monica Bonner

Price Families from SC to Alabama

Posted: 14 Dec 2000 10:00AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 9:05PM GMT
I am researching the Price line who come from SC to Tenn. to Alabama...I am researching a Jesse B. Price who married a Rachel Elizabeth Harless from Madison County Alabama. They migrated into Walker - Nauvoo - Carbon Hill - Tuscaloosa Alabama.
I am looking at Captain George Jacob Price's family line only because the Weavers, Oswalts, Keyzers, Seays, Sanfords came to the valley of the Black Warrior in 1818 by wagon from Lexington South Carolina. They are married into one another's lines and I am wanting to find the PRICE line connection.
Please email me: Ramel99@juno.com
Kindest Regards
Ramel Price Brown

Samual Oswalt

Janine (View posts)
Posted: 16 Feb 2001 6:20AM GMT
Can you tell me where you got the information on the Oswalts, and if you have any first names?

Re: OSWALT-to: betty

Posted: 25 May 2005 3:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: OSWALT/DUNN/BLANTON/GRAVES/WHITE
Monica, to answer your question. No I do not know Hester Otero. Do you have Johnathan Price Oswalt wife death date? Lydia R. Dunn. Choctaw Co., MS
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions