Search for content in message boards

Seeking half sisters /decendents of grandmother

Seeking half sisters /decendents of grandmother

Roberta King Dionne (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:32PM GMT
Surnames: COYNE, McMAHON, REILLY OR RILEY, NORMILE
Looking for decendents of half sisters of Nora Marie COYNE of Letterfrack, Galway. Known through 1901 Irish Census is Mary A. Walsh. Seeking ANNIE McMAHON of Worcester, MA, MAME REILLY or RILEY of Providence, RI,and BEA NORMILE of Cleveland, Ohio. These would be children of John COYNE born in Galway in the 1870's.Other siblings of Nora Coyne were Jane, Margaret, Sarah, Julia, and Michael.

Normiles

Ellen Visse (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Normile, Hogan
My grandmother's name was Catherine Blanche Normile and I believe she was born in Cleveland OH. I know very little about her past, except that she was born on October 3rd. She spoke with a slight Irish brogue but was a little secretive about her past. She married around 1910-1912 and settled in St. Louis, MO. She married Charles Edward Hogan and had 8 children. Clare Marie (or Marie Clare), Jeanette, Agnes Genevieve, Eileen, Edward, Charles, and James Normile Hogan. I believe she was related to the Whelans in OH also. She died in 1964 or 1965 in St. Louis and was born in the last decade of the 1800's. I could find more specific dates with a little digging. I believe the Normiles were also related to the Grace (Thomas I think) family of OH.

Re: Seeking half sisters /decendents of grandmother

Posted: 5 Feb 2013 7:08AM GMT
My grandmother, Anna McMahon, lived in Worcester MA. She was the wife of Patrick McMahon.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions