Search for content in message boards

Byers

Byers

Jim Byers (View posts)
Posted: 28 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Byers, Alcock, Dempster, Delling
I am researching these surnames in the Pennsylvania Dutch Country. I have extensive information on these family descendants and am willing to share for information on their ancestors. Jim Byers

Boyer(Byers)

Posted: 23 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 12 Jan 2002 5:55AM GMT
Surnames: Boyer, Byers, Stouffer, Miller, Brenneman, Jacoby, Winter
Looking for more information on these names. Settled in Cumberland County, PA and then moved on to Ohio.

brenneman--spelling

Tami (View posts)
Posted: 10 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: breneman
hi,
i too, am looking for any information on the brenneman/breneman family. I do know that my ancestors are pennsylvania dutch and that my mother attended a mennonite church as a young girl. this is according to her bible i have. i know the spelling is different than yours but i am wondering if maybe an "n" got dropped along the family chain some where.

any information would be much appreciated!

thank you so much
tami

Miller-McConnell of 1837 Pa.

Glenn Robert Miller (View posts)
Posted: 20 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:50PM GMT
Surnames: miller, mcconnell
Looking for info on James Miller who married Eleanor McConnell and had a son James Evander Miller b. 1837 in Tarrenturn, Pa. Both parents died in LeClaire, Iowa in 1845 of typhoid fever.

Thank you,
Rob
Posted: 24 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2002 7:08AM GMT
Surnames: Boyer, Miller, Stouffer
These surnames are closely related in my tree in PA. Do you have any info on Margaret Ann Boyer b. 1834 who married Jacob Miller.

Cumberland Co. Pa.-Jacoby

Posted: 26 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 2:57AM GMT
Surnames: Jacoby
If you can find a copy of Jacoby Family Genalogy by Henry Jacoby(1930), you can find the decendants Peter Jacobi. His fourth son,John, moved to York Co.,Pa. and eventually into the upper part of the county near Cumberland Co. I believe numerous of John's decendants moved to Ohio. Good luck.

Brenneman

Dennis Brandt (View posts)
Posted: 30 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: BRENNEMAN
Looking for accounts by Pvt. William H. Brenneman, Company C, 87th Pennsylvania Infantry, who died in Andersonville Prison. I have a number of his letters which are very clear. I am looking for more to enhance a new regimental history of the 87th Pennsylvania.

Brenneman genealogy research

Terry Brenneman (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Brenneman, Breneman
You are correct-the " extra N "was added during the late 1700's early 1800's.Search "Melchior Breneman"Jr. Born August 1718 in Conestoga Township, Lancaster, Penn.-Died 19 April 1794 in New Danville,Lancaster, Penn. Search sources as follows;www.onlinegenealogy.com www.rootsweb.com Send me some names in the peiod or years and i may be of some help-i have it all from 1631 to 1999. Best regards Terry PS. I found a 5th cousin in my search.

Byers name search

Linda Nelson (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT

breneman

Tami Reese (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
hi terry,
My grandfathers name was George Breneman, his dad's name was william sherman breneman. i am finding out so much on this puter... glad to hear from you. any information pertaining to the breneman family would be great... i can go back about 5 or 6 generations on my grandpas side.
thanks again for the response.
Tami
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions