Search for content in message boards

Researching

Researching

Posted: 27 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Feb 2002 2:51PM GMT
Surnames: Hobl, Janda, Rajspis, Egner, Tausch, Flaisk
Looking for ancestors and decendants related to the following: Petr Hobl, b. 1 Aug 1857 Lipakovice c.36, married 4 Dec 1881 Anna Tausch, b. 1857 in Harbartice (Klatovy). Jan Hobl, b.Zhur c.16 (1832-1837), his wife Maria Janda born 1811 born Choecenice c. 8 (or Chocencka Lahota c.2). Vaclav Hobl born Zhur, (1812-1822), his wife Alzbeta Enger b. in Jarov. Metej Janda b.Choecenice c. 8 (1790-1795) his wife Anna Rejspis b. Oujezdec u Merklina. Vaclav Tausch b. (1827-1837) Nova Planice (Klatovy), married Flaisk
Posted: 21 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 6 Oct 2003 1:00PM GMT
Surnames: Janda, Nejdl, Kresak
I have a Dora Janda, born 25 Dec 1860 in Hungary, married Vaclav Nejdl in 1879 and died 24 Jul 1925 in Kansas, USA. Their son Frank married Mary Kresak and they had my grandfather-in-law Ervin Nejdl. If you think that there is a connection, please let me know as I have no information on Dora's family.

Re: Janda

Posted: 9 Feb 2009 3:09AM GMT
Surnames: kresak, janda, nejdl
I may not have any info on the Jandas, but I grew up in NE and had many good times with my cousin, Ervin Nejdl and knew his parents, Mary Kresak Nejdl and Frank Nejdl. My father and Mary were bro and sister. So, are you Bonnie (Nejl's) graddaughter? As I am working on the tree + scrapbooks, I would like to have information on Clarence and Bonnie and their descendants, as well as Ervin's brother Frank's descendants. My email is rtesar@austin.rr.com. Please respond to me by email if you can.

Re: Researching

Posted: 27 Oct 2012 1:13PM GMT
My name is Robert Willey. My mothers maiden name is Profusek. My maternal grandmothers maiden name was Hobl. I have Peter Hobl and Anna Tausch as my great-great grandparents. Can you confirm that Peter and Anna had a son named Jerry who married Nettie? They would be my great Gransparents.

I do not have a lot of info on the Hobl's....anything you have would be very much appreciated.

Rob
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions