Search for content in message boards

Archie Chase

Archie Chase

Dawn Kruskie (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jun 2002 3:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Chase, Beemer
I am researching the chase line of my family finally. My GGrandfather was Archie(archibald) Chase married Anna Beemer in Mi. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Re: Archie Chase

Posted: 15 Jul 2003 12:27PM GMT
Surnames: Chase
I have a gg. Uncle that is Archie Chase. He married a young women named Annie Beemer. They had several children but unfortunatly 4 of them died in infancy. I do have a picture of the Archie and his parents and brothers, sisters. My g. grandfather was Julius Emmett. I do have more information. Please email me at ilovemichigan@hotmail.com and I will email the picture I have also if you would like. Hopefully this will help anyone. Cj

John Burch (View posts)
Posted: 15 Aug 2003 5:23PM GMT
my gdma was Mary Beemer, sis of Anna Beemer that married Archie Chase. JB Beemer had 11 kids all but 1 born in Wis. Contact me @ jtburch43@hotmail.com

Posted: 13 Nov 2003 3:43PM GMT
I am looking for info on my grandfather archie marsh chase who married mildred lightfoot and fathered eugene chase

Carmen (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2003 3:17PM GMT

Georgia Golian (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2003 7:38PM GMT
Surnames: Chase- Harrison.
Hello Carman, was reading your letter and wondered if you can find anything on my CHASE family? Gr. Grandfather was William Ernest Chase, wife Margaret Ann (Harrison) Chase. My Grandfather and a sister may have been born in Michigan. I have no County, An 1880 census here in Missouru says my Grandfather, also named William E. Chase was born in 1863 in Michigan. He always said he was born in Canada, but have not been able to find them there. A sister, Alice was born in 1871 in Michigan , it says. They came to Missouri, sometime between 1871 and 1874. If you can find anything, I would be so greatful. Than you Georgia(Chase) Golian p.s. Margaret Ann's Parents were Thomas and Mary Ann (Williams) Harrison. Have nothing more on the Chase side, before Gr. Grandfather.

sylvia pedersen (View posts)
Posted: 15 Nov 2003 4:38PM GMT
I know very little of my dads family. My dad, Eugene Sylvester Chase was born in Omaha,Ne on june 10 1921, came to alaska when he was 4 yrs after Archie divorced Mildred Thompson. Mildred did remarry a Reynolds in Michigan and have 2 other children Jack and Jane whom Ive never heard from.Mildred was possibly adopted from an indian reservation and was Lakota,her birth name was Lightfoot.Archie Marsh Chase was born in 1900 I believe, his mother and father were Nora Blauvelt and James Chase .Any more info would be greatly appreciated- thank you

dawn kruskie (View posts)
Posted: 16 Nov 2003 9:13AM GMT
Hello Georgia,

I was reading your post, and it's possible your William E. Chase, could be my Archie's brother. Archie was supposedly born in canada too, but his father Horace was in Grand Traverse County, Mi. I believe somewhere around Long Lake twp. Julius was a brother I believe, and a sister named "goldie", I believe Horace had other children, but I have nothing definate yet. It might be a place to start looking to see if you match up? I wish you the best of luck. Dawn Kruskie

Georgia Golian (View posts)
Posted: 17 Nov 2003 3:24AM GMT
Hello Dawn. We may have corresponded a few times some time back. I can find no documentation that Gr. Grandfather William Ernest ever got to Missouri. His wife , Margaret and My Grandfather, William, sister, Alice and brother John are listed on the 1880 census, but not him. The census shows Margaret as MARRIED, BUT ALSO LISTS HER AS HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD ! Margarets parents and sisters were here too. Gr. Grandfather William and Margaret did have the one son born here in Missouri though?? 1873, but,. I can find no grave, no obiturary, nothing on William E. here. Very puzzeling. I have been trying to find someone to do free look-ups in Mi. but so far no one can find anything. I do not know who Gr. Grandfather's parents were. My Grandfather died in the late 1940's , so I do not remember him talking about his family. Too bad we did not ask questions back then! My Grandfather always said though, that he had a grandmother or Gr. Grandmother that was A full blooded Indian. Tribe, not known. Thank you for writing. If I find anything, I will let you know. Good luck to you too. Georgia

Posted: 3 Oct 2005 11:46AM GMT
I have a picture of Horace & Alice (Barnes) Chase and there children. I have been able to with help be able to tell who is who in the picture. I would be willing to share this picture if you email me and tell me what line of the family that you are from. My great grandfather was Julius E.

mchenry96@msn.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic