Search for content in message boards

Nancy Hull, Ira D. Hull, Elizabeth Hull, Vinal F. Hull, Andrew J. Hull, Uriah L. Hull, and Mariah Hull, children of Francis V. Hull & Polly Lee Hull

Nancy Hull, Ira D. Hull, Elizabeth Hull, Vinal F. Hull, Andrew J. Hull, Uriah L. Hull, and Mariah Hull, children of Francis V. Hull & Polly Lee Hull

J. Ann Hull (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2004 2:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have found the above mentioned children of Francis V. and Polly (Lee) Hull, most of them born in Pennsylvania. If anyone is connected to them, please contact me. Nancy Hull, born 1824, married John French, Ira D. Hull, born 1826, married Hester Jump, Elizabeth Hull, born 1828, married Robert Johnson, Vinal Francis Hull, born 1830, married Emaline G. Lindsay, Andrew J. Hull, born 1832, married Susan Hill McCagg and Margaret Anderson, Uriah L. Hull, born Aug 1835, married a Sarah ----, and Mariah Hull born 1835, apparently a twin, are the seven children we were notified existed. If you are related to any one of these, please contact me at jannhull@yahoo.com

Re: Nancy Hull, Ira D. Hull, Elizabeth Hull, Vinal F. Hull, Andrew J. Hull, Uriah L. Hull, and Mariah Hull, children of Francis V. Hull & Polly Lee Hull

Posted: 8 Mar 2005 2:20AM GMT
Surnames: Hull
Don't if Uriah Hull I have is the same one you have but the Uriah Hull I have was born Nov.1818 died Jan.1902 ans was married to a Sarah Munsey

Re: Nancy Hull, Ira D. Hull, Elizabeth Hull, Vinal F. Hull, Andrew J. Hull, Uriah L. Hull, and Mariah Hull, children of Francis V. Hull & Polly Lee Hull

J. Ann Hull (View posts)
Posted: 9 Mar 2005 1:34AM GMT
My Uriah Hull was born in August 1835 and was supposed to have been married to a Sarah (unknown). Did your Uriah have children named Ida, Jay and Fletcher? I have information that my Uriah was born in Pennsylvania also. In the 1850 North East Township of Pennsylvania census, he is listed as being 15 years of age with a sister named Mariah also the same age (we believe her to be a twin). Let me know.
Thanks, Ann Hull

Posted: 10 Mar 2005 10:29PM GMT
Edited: 19 Mar 2005 8:21PM GMT
Surnames: Hull
The Uriah Hull I have was born Nov.1818 and was married to a Sarah Munsey Uriah Hull died Jan.1902

Posted: 10 Jun 2012 9:57PM GMT
What do you mean you have found them Do you have new information that we didn't have before?

Rebecca Tobiasson
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions