Search for content in message boards

Nahum and Caroline LITTLEFIELD, parents of Diantha Littlefield b. 1839?

Nahum and Caroline LITTLEFIELD, parents of Diantha Littlefield b. 1839?

Posted: 25 Jun 2009 7:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
I believe this Diantha married George Tyler, and was the mother of my greatgrandmother, Ida Grace Tyler KNAPP. According to the LDS record, Diantha LITTLEFIELD was born in Wells, York, ME in 1839. According to the census, she was in Sheboygen WI in the 1850s, but b. 1831 in ME. Looking for any helpful information on her family

Re: Nahum and Caroline LITTLEFIELD, parents of Diantha Littlefield b. 1839?

Posted: 5 Nov 2009 9:37PM GMT
I just read your email and I have a Dianta Littlefield's death certificate. Born in 1838 to Nahum Littlefield and he was born in Kennebunk. I assume her mother was Caroline. Diantha married William Gilbert. She is buried in Bath, Maine in Maple Grove Cemetary. She died April 27, 1928. She was born in Kennebunk, Maine. This according to the information from her Certificate of Death and Medical Certificate of Death.

Re: Nahum and Caroline LITTLEFIELD, parents of Diantha Littlefield b. 1839?

Posted: 6 Feb 2013 8:46PM GMT
I have a Diantha Davis, b. 1836 in Kingsbury, ME to Abigail Littlefield and Unknown. She married Benjamin Davis in Wellington, ME and had numerous children. She died in Harmony, ME in 1902 from pulmonary tuberculosis. I'd love to find her father. I am told he is Native American, but have no proof at all.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions