Search for content in message boards

Hiram Randall b.1797

Hiram Randall b.1797

will (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2004 3:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
I noticed that he died in Ypsilanti, MI. I have never seen any info on his parents, but a clue could be that Joshua Randall also died in Ypsilanti, MI, 10 years before Hiram. Both were born in upstate NY and Joshua's father, Peter Randall IV was having kids right near Hirams' birthplace at the right time to be Hiram's father, with Katherine Klinck as the mother. Some of the first names of the descendants of Hiram are the same as Joshua's and Peter's descendants. Does ANYBODY know the parents of Hiram Randall, b. 5 Feb 1797, Schoharie Co. or Westerlo, Albany Co., NY, d. 14 Jun 1862 Pittsfield Township, Ypsilanti MI, m. Caroline Elmendorf 18 Sep 1824, Cobbleskill, NY ???

Re: Hiram Randall b.1797

betty (View posts)
Posted: 10 Mar 2004 2:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for the parents of Samuel Randall born in 1790 in the US. Samuel moved to New Brunswick, Canada and married a Mary Ann Howalnd on 7 June 1823 in Burton, NB.
They had 9 children - Samuel, Lucinda, Hannah Frances, Eslie, Solomon, Alfred, Hiram R., Mary and Cornelia.

Unfortuntely I have no early info other than he was born in the US in 1790 according to the 1881 Canadian Census for New Brunswick. But noted your request and the fact that Samuel had a child named Hiram, am on on a limb wondering if Samuel and your Hiram might have been brothers.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions