Search for content in message boards

WARREN FAMILY FROM CORNWALL

WARREN FAMILY FROM CORNWALL

Posted: 4 Dec 2012 8:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Dec 2012 6:17AM GMT
Surnames: WARREN, MAY
I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WITH ANY INFO ON HANNIBAL CLIFFORD WARREN BORN 1917-2012 FROM REDRUTH IN CORNWALL AND HIS FIRST WIFE ANNIE EVELYN EDEN MAY BORN 1921 (I THINK ) ALSO FROM REDRUTH WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY NEW LEADS

Re: WARREN FAMILY FROM CORNWALL

Posted: 4 Dec 2012 9:17PM GMT
A Hannibal C. WARREN's birth was registerd in Redruth district Sept qtr 1916, mother's maiden name KEMP. He married Annie E.E. MAY March qtr 1938, also Redruth district. Their marriage certificate will confirm both of their respective fathers' names & occupations.
Sidney WARREN married Emily KEMP Dec qtr 1913, Redruth dictrict vol 5c page 407.

Posted: 4 Dec 2012 9:56PM GMT
HI THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY . HAVE YOU ANY INFO ON ANNIE HIS FIRST WIFE AS I CAN NOT SEEM TO FIND MUCH OUT ABOUT HER I KNOW THEY HAD A SON AND WERE ONLY TOGETHER A SHORT WHILE. I SEEM TO HAVE HIT A BRICK WALL AND CANNOT FIND ANY MORE INFO SO ANY WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED MANY THANKS
TANYA

Posted: 5 Dec 2012 7:43AM GMT
You're not looking in the right places. Births, marriages and deaths can be found at http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl
Using this I located a birth registration for Annie E E MAY in the Redruth district Dec qtr 1918 vol 5c page 242. Mother's maiden name PHILIP.
FREEBMD also brought up the name of a son born to them (put WARREN in the main search field, MAY in the mother's surname field and select Redruth in the district drop down box). I won't put his name on here as he may still be alive and there is a privacy rule in England.
Going back further you will find http://www.cornwall-opc-database.org/ useful, but in order to do that, you need to obtain some birth certificates using the references from FREEBMD.

Posted: 5 Dec 2012 2:38PM GMT
Hi thanks for all your assistance . Are you a family member of Annie e e may as we are trying to find out what happened to her after 1940 the son you mentioned is my father in law and he has asked me to try and find his mum

Posted: 5 Dec 2012 5:13PM GMT
No, I'm not related - just trying to help. There is a marriage in 1947 for an Annie E E WARREN to a Cyril MITCHELL, Taunton district vol 7c page 467. Hannibal C WARREN also appears to have re-married - in 1953.

Posted: 5 Dec 2012 9:35PM GMT
Edited: 6 Dec 2012 3:02AM GMT
Surnames: MITCHELL, WARREN, MAY
THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE A STAR
per page

Find a board about a specific topic