Edited: 22 Nov 2003 3:38PM GMT
Surnames: Greer
I am searching for cousins from the following Greer line:

James Greer b. 1627 Scotland
John Greer b. 1682-1688 Maryland
Aquilla Greer b. 1716-1719 Maryland died in GA
William Greer b. 1748 d. 1812 GA
Abraham Greer b. 1775 VA d. MS 1845
Robert Greer b. abt. 1800 to 1808 in Greene Co. GA.

Robert Greer and Caroline McCoy had the following children:

William
Elizabeth
John
Abraham
Hezekiah
Ann Eliza
Thadius

I am linked to Hezekiah above and Sallie Sinclair who both died in TX. If you are related to this line, would you contact me?

Thank you,

SKN in SC
s.k.nobles@att.net

Re: Greer Ancestors

annieoakley greer (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2003 10:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Have you heard of a joesph or joe greer, a dellla mae greer or sam, the names in yuour ad sound like some family I had I need to check

Posted: 11 May 2011 7:37PM GMT
Surnames: Greer Sinclair
I hope you are still available. I am desperately trying to find a descendant of Hezekiah and Sally Greer. I am B William Greer's granddaughter. If you do know any of his siblings descendants, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Sabrina

Posted: 2 Dec 2012 2:29PM GMT
Surnames: greer
I am a greer too i am related to James Greer and John Greer from the 1600's..they came from scotland...i can look up some other stuff if i hear from you...thanks

Posted: 3 Dec 2012 4:20PM GMT
For any that are interested, there is a Facebook page for James Grear of Gunpowder River, MD at https://www.facebook.com/groups/118910508173/
These are "PUBLIC PAGES", you do not need to be a Facebook member to view. At the top of the page is a list including About-Events-FILES. Click on FILES to see documentation on James Grear, including his lineage. There are other pages listed at the Rt. side for other Greirson public pages.

Posted: 3 Dec 2012 4:57PM GMT
Surnames: Greer Grierson McGregor
Thank you Gayle. I just visited the Facebook page. I asked to join. This is a fantastic find! :-)

Sabrina

Posted: 8 Dec 2012 1:39PM GMT
I am a Greer related to James Greer 1627-1698 ..i have a whole family tree...John Grier John Greir Jr let me know if this is anything that u are looking for...thank you Louis Greer Jr..

Posted: 24 Jan 2013 9:33PM GMT
Surnames: greer
I am a Greer also. The furthest I have been able to track is to Joseph W Greer 1862-1915 from Belfast, Ireland. He was married to Margaret M Pedlow 1869-1932. I was wondering if you were along the same line. I am new at this and looking for any help possible. Thanks

Posted: 24 Jan 2013 9:59PM GMT
Hello. Mine is a very old posting. I have learned a lot since then. I will look at my tree, but most of my Greer line came to America much earlier from Scotland. Joseph could still be connected from earlier ancestors. Don't give up! Keep at it. Post a message on the Ireland board too, if you haven't already.

Posted: 18 Apr 2013 9:56PM GMT
Hello. I am also a descendant of the Greer family, and I'm looking into their side of my family. I'd appreciate any help. darelmissy@windstream.net

Darel Rayburn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic