Search for content in message boards

Cassidy, Dever (Devir)

Cassidy, Dever (Devir)

Diane Murray (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cassidy, Dever, Devir, Kennedy
grandmother was Mary Anastasia Cassidy b. 5th Sept., 1878 in Glenties, daughter of Henry J. Cassidy, b. 1858 and Margaret Dever, b. 1853, married in Ireland, but emmigrated to Mass. Henry's father and mother were Andrew Cassidy and Grace Dever. Margaret Dever's parents were Patrick Dever and Rose Kennedy. Any information on the Cassidy's or Dever's from Donegal would be appreciated.

Re: Cassidy, Dever (Devir)

Posted: 3 Mar 2010 5:54PM GMT
Hello Diane,
Mary Anastasia Cassidy Murray was my grandmother. Although I have many cousins on the Murray side of the family, I do not have a cousin Diane. However, my cousin Fran (Frank) had a daughter named Diane. I do have a sister named Diane but her last name is Goodhue. We grew up in Quincy, MA. I know my cousin Fran lived in Quincy after he married Carol.

Posted: 3 Mar 2010 5:57PM GMT
By any chance are you the daughter of Frank and Carol (Collins) Murray?

Posted: 5 Jun 2010 5:30PM GMT
my g.mother was cassidy from straoughter,glenties.her father was andrew cassidy ,mother was anne o donnell dont know if any connection

Posted: 25 Jun 2011 2:28AM GMT
Not sure if there is a connection. My grandmother was Mary Ann Cassidy from Glenties. Her father was Henry Cassidy and her mother was Margaret F. Dever. I don't know of any O'Donnells in our line.

Posted: 17 Oct 2012 2:56PM GMT
Surnames: andrew cassidy
hi there, just discovered Andrew cassidy was married twice ,1st family about 1940 approx, one daughter married local the sons emigrated,to america ,dont know who the 1st wife was. he married 2nd wife 1874 she was Anne o Donnell,andrew was born about 1820 his father was patrick .
per page

Find a board about a specific topic