Search for content in message boards

Texas Langwell info, especially Monaville & Hempstead, TX graves

Texas Langwell info, especially Monaville & Hempstead, TX graves

K. Langwell (View posts)
Posted: 2 Aug 2001 6:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Langwell
I'm looking for any information on Langwells decended from the family of H.A. (Heinreich August) and Johanna Langwell who resided in or around San Antonio/San Saba/Hempstead/Monaville/Houston, TX., from the last half of the 19th century onward. Some family members were, Heinrich August (father), August I/II and III, wife of H.A. was Johanna. Some believed buried in either Monaville, or Hemptstead, TX. Johanna belived to be buried in Guadalupe, TX. H.A owned land in San Saba, Tx. mid to late 1800,s.
Any info at all will be appreciated.
Thanks!

Re: Texas Langwell info, especially Monaville & Hempstead, TX graves

Posted: 29 Apr 2009 2:55AM GMT
The people that you are searching for are from my gggg grandparents please contact me if you still read this board.

Re: Texas Langwell info, especially Monaville & Hempstead, TX graves

Posted: 16 Jun 2013 12:29AM GMT
Hi,
You may not get this message since yours was posted so long ago. My name is Claudia and Heinrich August and Johanna Langwell are my ancestors. I have some information on their descendents as well as the Langwell ancestry from the Kingdom of Hanover, Prussia.

I have Johanna's will and death certificate. I have recently discovered that she is buried in San Antonio City Cemetery #1. I went there last week but was unable to find her grave (It's an entire city block). I will go back to the San Antonio Public Library because the records are now being stored there. Hopefully there will be a map of the cemetery so that I can determine where she is buried. I still don't know where or when H.A. died.

My great-grandmother, Auguste, is the daughter of Heinrich and Johanna.

Hope to hear from you soon.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions