Search for content in message boards

Fredrick W. C. Hathenbruck & ? Saunsecie family, Provo UT

Fredrick W. C. Hathenbruck & ? Saunsecie family, Provo UT

Trina M. Brooks (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2004 1:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Apr 2005 10:54AM GMT
Surnames: Hathenbruck, Saunsecie
Fredrick William Claude was my great great grandfather. I would love any information that I can find about him. Most of
all I would love any information about his wife. They lived in Provo in the 1800's. I also believe thry had 13 children. Her last name was Saunsecie. If any one has information about them I would love to hear from you. I also have a family picture that would love to sharel.

Guess we are relatives.

brody (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2004 8:24AM GMT
Edited: 30 May 2004 10:29AM GMT
Guess we are relatives.

Re: Hathenbruck-Saunsecie contact

brody (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2004 8:30AM GMT
Edited: 30 May 2004 10:28AM GMT
Hi Trina,

Im sure I will be able to give you the information you seek.
email me at brodyandjodi@msn.com

Brody- Clinton UT

Hathenbruck-Saunsecie, Provo UT

Gene Hathenbruck (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jan 2005 5:33AM GMT
Edited: 16 Apr 2005 10:56AM GMT
Surnames: Hathenbruck, Saunsecie
This is my great grandfather and grandmother. My mother has extensive geneology on this. The losto rhoads mine is a book that tells a lot of their story. The author has new book something like gossht mines sof Utah that tell a lot of the story from his childhood as an illigitamite child of Frdrick william the III to the three degree including a degree in medicine. Signing Custers death certificate. Marrying shaaunsacee and the struggle after amputating his own arm. She was the daughter of a full blooded chrerokee

Re: Fredrick W. C. Hathenbruck & ? Saunsecie family, Provo UT

Posted: 5 Oct 2005 4:35PM GMT
Surnames: Hathenbruck, Sauncecie, Mangum
I too am a decendant of FWC Hathenbruck and I have a little information. I have just started into genealogy. My grandmother had done a lot of it but most of it was lost when she passed away.

I would love to hear what Brody and Gene had about Rosilla and FWC Hathenbruck as well.

I too should have some pictures, or my parents do, that I will get copies of. Randy Lewis who contributed to the books mentioned is a cousin of mine and I need to contact him about getting copies of his information as well.

Thanks for any help that you may have to offer.

Posted: 1 Sep 2009 3:18PM GMT
If your looking for truth about FWC don't take it from the book it is a fabrication, the many old Newspaper clippings available on the net will give you more than you need.

Posted: 1 Jun 2011 7:41AM GMT
We are related. To whom do you belong? He was my great grandfather. My father was Edwin Mangum, son of Frank A. and Minnie Louisa Hathenbruck Mangum. She later married Buckley. I am doing a little work on this line and would appreciate ANY help or pictures, info. Thanks. E. Mangum Gurr.

Posted: 13 Aug 2012 5:26AM GMT
Surnames: Hathenbruck
Hello, My name is CJ He was my great great ( maybe one more great ) grandfather. What sorts of info are you looking for?

Re: Hathenbruck-Saunsecie, Provo UT

Posted: 18 Aug 2014 3:56PM GMT
Edited: 18 Aug 2014 4:03PM GMT
"illegitimate child of Frederick the III " "degree in medicine" . "Signing Custer's death certificate." Marrying Shaunsacee " "daughter of a full blooded Cherokee" " amputating his own arm". Etc.

Has anyone got any paperwork, copies of Birth certificates, Death Certificates large good photographs or anything to validate these claims? or are we all just going to believe it?

I have tried for years to find anything to support the claims made but I can't find anything other than the claims made in book of an author who is to say the least, questionable?, the author gives no source material.
If I am going to teach my posterity these things I need evidence, not stories.

If you have any documentation please send to jonathonwbuckley@gmail.com
Thank You
per page

Find a board about a specific topic