Search for content in message boards

Matilda Kirchner

Matilda Kirchner

carola griffen (View posts)
Posted: 18 Dec 2000 5:11AM GMT

Matilda Kirschner

Amy Krischner (View posts)
Posted: 18 Dec 2000 3:50PM GMT
This is my aunt,my father's younger sister, Sam's younger daughter. She married Marvin Sheflin and lives in LI. How are you related? I may see her this weekend. She lives in Long Island.

Matilda Kirschner

Amy Kirschner (View posts)
Posted: 18 Dec 2000 3:53PM GMT
I can't believe I spelt my own name wrong and sent the previous message that way! Our surname is Kirschner, with the S. Her nickname is Mickey.

i think she's the one!

Posted: 19 Dec 2000 12:08PM GMT
amy, i was so delighted to see your reply. i'm posting for a friend and would love to speak with you before the weekend, but i can't figure out (being new here) how to find your email address. would you be comfortable emailing me at cfg999@post.com or my friend directly at docb@pcswired.com? thanx so much!

that's it!

Posted: 19 Dec 2000 12:27PM GMT
i got a from your misspelling dilemma--i do that a lot myself! see my reply above--i'm pretty sure this is the right person, since my friend says that her nickname was mickey and that can't be very common! i'm new to these boards, and very impressed with how helpful everyone is! hope to hear from you soon! thanx so much.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions