Search for content in message boards

McVicker of PA

McVicker of PA

Posted: 6 Oct 2003 11:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Jul 2005 9:54PM GMT
Surnames: McVicker
I am looking for info on David McVicker who married Eve Wertz b: March 30, 1777 in Consocheague District, Washinton County, Md and Died Sep 1847 in Conway, Ohio. Would love to have info and have lots of documents on the Wertz side. Would love to have info on both of these people. McVicker moved to PA and need the info. Thanks. Gloria

Re: McVicker of PA

Paul Beegle (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2005 2:02AM GMT
Eve McVicker (Wertz) married to David McVicker, Moved to Congress Twp. Wayne County, Ohio in 1832, after David's death in PA. She and several sons settled near the town of Congress OH, she died in 1847 at the age of 75, and is buried in the Congress Village cemetery. One of her sons, John W. is my GG grandfather, he and his wife Catharine Garver had 14 children, only half of which lived to have families of their own. John W. Mcvicker was a farmer, veterinarian, hotel owner and manufacturer of Green Mountain lenient, in West Salem OH. lived to age 95 and was active in community untill his death, in 1910
Posted: 10 Nov 2006 5:29PM GMT
David McVicker was the son of Duncan McVicker, who was the son of James Archibald McVicar, who was the son of Archibald McVicar of inveraray, Argyll, Scotland b. aby 1690 & his wife was Catherine Munro b. abt 1690 same place. vb vsand@windstream.net

jessie a darr bittinger (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2006 7:11PM GMT
HELLO, MY NAME IS JESSIE ALICE DARR BITTINGER, I'M THE GRANDDAUGHTER OF FRANK AND STELLA MCVICKER DARR. PLEASE WRITE ME BACK. WE ARE RELATED THROUGH THE NAMES YOU GAVE ME I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU. I HAVE A LOT OF INFORMATION ON THE DARR'S AND MCVICKERS. I LIVE IN BENTON HARBOR MICHIGAN NOW BUT WAS BORN AND RAISED IN PA. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 269-927-1895.

Posted: 28 Oct 2009 2:01AM GMT
Surnames: Garver, Keen, Cronemiller
Catherine's brother John was also my GG Grandfather. Have some on McVicker line too, if you are interested.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions