Search for content in message boards

Willow Mount Cemetery

Willow Mount Cemetery

Posted: 10 Feb 2009 9:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Reynolds, Sanders, Freeman.
I am trying to verify that the following people were buried in Willow Mount Cemetery. My mother (Anne Reynolds Welch) went home to Shelbyville many years ago and took pictures of her Grandmother and Grandfather's (and other relatives) graves. However she did not mark on them the particular cemetery. (After looking online at photos, I believe all of the pictures were taken at Willow Mount Cemetery, but I am not positive and would appreciate verification).

Lonzo and Ellie F. Reynolds: They share a gravestone. Lonzo lived from 1878 to 1949. Ellie lived from 1879 to 1948. (If someone has exact records of when Ellie died, I would be appreciative. I think she died in Shelbyville. Her formal name was Nancy Ellen Reynolds (Freeman was her maiden name).

Newsom Henry Head (Sept 2, 1886 - Oct 8, 1959) and Ida M. (Reynolds) Head (Mar 26, 1889 - Sept 1, 1973)

I also have a Louella Sanders (1882 - 1945). I think she was also buried in Willow Mount. However, I am unsure who Louella's parents were?

Thank you for any help you can offer me

Re: Willow Mount Cemetery

Posted: 15 Jul 2009 6:14PM GMT
Newsom Head is also at Willow Mounty and has a memorial at find a grave.

Posted: 15 Jul 2009 6:15PM GMT
Luella Sanders is also there.

Posted: 15 Jul 2009 11:57PM GMT
Thank you so much. I do appreciate your efforts! I have found people to be of such great help in finding out about my family in Shelbyville.

-- Elle *^_^*

Posted: 16 Jul 2009 2:59AM GMT
Surnames: Cunningham
Did you have any trouble with the Find A Grave site? I can advise if you need help.

Posted: 16 Jul 2009 3:52PM GMT
No trouble at all. Thank you. -- Elle
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions