Search for content in message boards

Texas CHANCE

Texas CHANCE

Harold Lynn Morris (View posts)
Posted: 16 Dec 2001 10:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CHANCE, JOHNSON, BOONE
Seeking birth/death dates/places for Texas CHANCE, daughter of M.W. CHANCE. She was married 1st on 14 Oct 1887 Lamar TX to Columbus George JOHNSON b. 24 Mar 1862 d. 28 Feb 1946 Ardmore, Carter Co, OK bur Rosehill Cem ; 2nd to ? BOONE. She supposedly is buried in Rosehil Cem in same plot as C.G. JOHNSON, but unable to find cemetery record or funeral home record for her being there. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Harold in New Orleans

Re: Texas CHANCE

Posted: 18 Aug 2002 6:13PM GMT
Harold Lynn Morris, my name is karla johnson and texas chance was my great grandmother, and her grave is in rosehill along with columbus george johnson, also my grandparents and parents, i live in ardmore also. i know a harold morris from ardmore now living in new orleans.??????? maybe the same one???? pleas reply asap. am very curious for information. KARLA

Posted: 8 Jan 2009 5:50PM GMT
Howdy, I am Susan Collins Stark - Texas Chance Johnson was my father's grandmother and is buried at Rosehill Cemetery but her headstone reads BOOTH? or was it Boothe? as she remarried after Columbus George Johnson. I also question that she was actually married in "Lamar, Texas" (which is in Aransas County on the coast and along way from where the family settled ) and instead was married in Lamar COUNTY, Texas which is where more likely since it was clser to where the family settled - in and around the Red River? Does anyone else have any record to dispute this?

Posted: 8 Nov 2009 11:53AM GMT
Am seeking info on a Nancy C. chance married to a James Paton Powell... their daughter Lovie Louise Powell was my great grandmother.... Seeking for descendants that are now living. Can anyone help me?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions