Search for content in message boards

Looking For Kenneth Schneider.Brenda Schneider. Herman Schneider.And Elizibeth Vogal Schneider

Looking For Kenneth Schneider.Brenda Schneider. Herman Schneider.And Elizibeth Vogal Schneider

Posted: 4 Sep 2004 9:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for my dad kenneth schneider.He eas married to margaret phanco around 1967/68.He was a fireman in united states navy and based in faslane dunoon scotland.He was born in cook county and his date of birth is 26/10/1947.hi mothers name is elizibeth vogal and fathers name is herman.Any help would be great

Re: Looking For Kenneth Schneider.Brenda Schneider. Herman Schneider.And Elizibeth Vogal Schneider

Posted: 11 Sep 2013 1:00AM GMT
T?hat sounds like my brother. Did he also have a sister by the name of Pamela and 2 brothers Michael and David? If so I am very happy to have found you. I've been looking for family is family from Scotland for a very long time. Do you know if your fathers mum was from London, England, and did she have a brother by the name of Harry? If so pls contact me @ malachite344@gmail.com Here is the addy to our family tree. hhttp://trees.ancestry.com/tree/57450371/

Re: Looking For Kenneth Schneider.Brenda Schneider. Herman Schneider.And Elizibeth Vogal Schneider

Posted: 1 Feb 2014 1:51AM GMT
Hello.
Kenneth Schneider was my cousin. His dad, Herman, was my mother's brother. My mom is Caroline.
It's nice to meet you. If I can help you, please let me know. I found someone that knows more than I've found out.
Martha
per page

Find a board about a specific topic