Search for content in message boards

William E. Sawyer obit

William E. Sawyer obit

Posted: 11 Aug 2003 10:51PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 6 Sep 2003 2:34PM GMT
Surnames: Sawyer,LaRowe
Portage Daily Register November 23, 1899

William E. Sawyer, of LaCrosse one of the best known and wealthiest young lumbermen of the northwest died at Pine Bluff. Arkansas last evening of typhoid fever. He was born 41 years ago in New York State, but spent most of his life in Wisconsin. At the time of his death he was at the head of Sawyer & Austin Lumber Co. of Minneapolis. He is the son-in- law of Mrs Mary LaRowe of this City. The remains will be taken to LaCrosse for burial.

Re: William E. Sawyer obit

Posted: 23 Mar 2013 11:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
My husband and I have a vintage cabinet that we found on our property with the name William Sawyer of La Crosse stamped on the back. We would like to get more information about the rarity and value of this item. Also any information about William Sawyer.

Posted: 18 May 2013 2:17AM GMT
I would like to speak to you about your cabinet. We live in the home built by William Sawyer and his wife Mary in 1893. I have been researching William Sawyer for several years and could share that information with you as well.

Thank you.

Scott

Posted: 18 May 2013 1:54PM GMT
Surnames: sawyer
Hi Scott,

We would be happy to speak with you and even send you some pics of the cabinet. We are very interested in your research of the Sawyers. Please email us at mkjoser@charter.net with contact information. I don't want to post our number on this thread.

Kelly and Matt

Posted: 20 Jul 2013 11:49AM GMT
Hello Kelly and Matt,

I sent an email to your charter account but I don't know if you received it and a second one sent today came back as if your mailbox is full. Let me know if you are able to receive that email.

Thanks,

Scott

Posted: 28 Jul 2013 1:21AM GMT
Hi Scott,
I am sorry, I am having problems with that email, it is very old. Please email at kmkjoser@gmail.com so we can make contact ASAP. We had a dealer look at it today who is interested in purchasing it. Honestly, we love the piece and want to keep it but Matt recently had surgery so the extra money would help. I declined the dealers offer until I could speak with you. It makes more sense for the piece to go where it will be appreciated, that is if you are interested. I can send you pictures from my phone once you call or text. I am having a sale tomorrow and am will display the piece just to see what offers I might get. I will try to hold on to it until I hear from you. Thank you for your interest and I apologize for the time lapse.

Kelly
per page

Find a board about a specific topic