Nathaniel Newton

ROBERT & ELIZABETH NEWTON

Alaine Preciado (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: NEWTON, JORDAN, SIMS
GEORGE LOUIS JORDAN b 3/28/1862 GA or TX, Married JULIA
CEBRIA (CECILA) NEWTON b 10/30/1864 GA. d 1941

Julia's parents were ROBERT & ELIZABETH NEWTON. George was born 3/28/1862.
Julia was born 10/30/1864, Whiteburg, Georgia.

Both are buried at Bethel Cemetery, Greenville, TX.
Need more information on her Family.
I do have gravestone pictures of some of my Newtons at Bethel Cemetery, Hunt County, Texas. The gravestones are of a M.F. NEWTON wife of J.M. NEWTON 5-22-1836 / 11-16-1906.
J.M. NEWTON husband of M.F. NEWTON 2-11-1832 / 5-27-1901. Also their infant daughter is buried with them in a single plot. Does any of this sound like your NEWTON's? Please contact me at equilla@psnw.com.

Nathaniel Newton

Dewyene Newton (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Newton
I am looking for Nathaniel Newton born 21 Feb 1782 Rutland, Rutland, Vermont. Died 17 Jun, Wheeling, Ohio, West Verginia, married to Anna Batterson. His father was Anthony R. Newton. Trying to locate any information pertaining to Nathaniel and his father Anthony.

Re: Nathaniel Newton

Posted: 31 Jul 2001 12:58AM GMT
Edited: 13 Feb 2002 7:06AM GMT
Surnames: Batterson, Newton
Are you descended from Nathaniel and Anna? If so, would you like to exchange info? I'm collecting info on the descendants of the Batterson family.

Hope to hear from you.

Jason Gervase

Posted: 31 Jul 2001 3:20AM GMT
Classification: Immigration
Surnames: Newton & Batterson
To: Jason Gervase: Yes, my husband is descended from Nathaniel Newton and Anna Batterson. He has the line descending from them but has not been able to find much info on Nathaniel or Anna. We know that Nathaniel's father was Anthony R. Newton, wife unk. Yes, we would like to exchange info with you. Hoping to hear from you.

Posted: 20 Sep 2001 7:43PM GMT
To Jason Gervase....My husband has finished correcting and adding names/dates, etc to what you sent us on Newton/Batterson line. Sorry it has taken this long but he was involved in an accident and was out for a while on genealogy stuff. Please contact me @ weenygal@bellsouth.net so I can sent this info to you....will be awaiting your reply....sincerely, Dewyene Newton

Joyce Long (View posts)
Posted: 10 Mar 2004 12:40AM GMT
Surnames: Newton
I believe this is my line, also. If I'm correct, my line would be through Nathaniel - Marcus Anthony- John William. I would be very interested in sharing information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions