Search for content in message boards

FRAZIER, Newell Jospeh

FRAZIER, Newell Jospeh

Transcriber (View posts)
Posted: 16 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:50PM GMT
Surnames: FRAZIER, KEMPTON, RICHARDSON
West Berlin - Newell Joseph Frazier, 71, of Northfield Road, West Berlin died September 1, 2000 at Central Vermont Medical Center in Berlin. He was born in Montpelier, April 10, 1929 the son of Newell Joseph and Marion (Richardson) Frazier. He received his education in Horn of the Moon School in East Montpelier and graduated from St. Michael' High School in 1949. He also graduated with a BA in English from St. Michael's College in 1956. He was a lab assistant at Sprague Electric in Barre for 15 years and a maintenance supervisor at the State Library in Berlin for two years. He was a member of St. Augustine's Church.

Survivors include an Aunt, Laura Kempton of Harrisville, RI, several cousins.

Re: FRAZIER, Newell Jospeh

Posted: 24 Apr 2013 8:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Frazier, Lavarnway, Clifford
Newell's mother Marion would be my second cousin. Her mother Flora was my grandmothers sister. From what I have been about to find was it might have been possible that Nellie Lavarnway my grandmother raised her after Flora died.
I know very little about the family, my father was born to Nellie her first husband was Percy Clifford. My father did talk a little about having a sister Marion.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic