Search for content in message boards

Jessie Miram McCracken b. 6 April 1850 illinois moved to Texas about 1865ish

Jessie Miram McCracken b. 6 April 1850 illinois moved to Texas about 1865ish

Posted: 1 Jan 2011 5:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McCracken
Anyone have any information on Jessie Miram McCracken. He was born April 6th 1850 somewhere in Illinois and moved to Texas. Rumored to have moved with aunt and uncle but names are unknown to me. Mother is thought to have either been Native American or kidnapped by Native Americans. I don't have his parents names. He Married Jimmie Parsons.

Somethings say his Name is Jessie A. McCracken

Re: Jessie Miram McCracken b. 6 April 1850 illinois moved to Texas about 1865ish

Posted: 29 Jan 2011 4:16AM GMT
What part of TX is he from. I have a Jesse McCracken
in Wise County Texas in 1860 living with Ely and Minerva McCracken. Ely was born in Il

Re: Jessie Miram McCracken b. 6 April 1850 illinois moved to Texas about 1865ish

Posted: 29 Jan 2011 4:16AM GMT
What part of TX is he from. I have a Jesse McCracken
in Wise County Texas in 1860 living with Ely and Minerva McCracken. Ely was born in Il

Posted: 23 Feb 2011 3:37AM GMT
Have him Dying in Cresson, Johnson, Texas in 1940.
He was married to Nellie Jimmie Parsons in 1879
in 1900 he was in Johnson county
in 1930 he was in Tarrant County

Posted: 19 Apr 2011 3:40AM GMT
What is your relationship to Jesse McCracken? He is my 2nd great-grandfather, and I am seeking answers to the same questions you are asking. I'd be interested to compare tree information. Jesse died just outside Aledo, Texas, and was buried in Cresson.

Posted: 19 Apr 2011 3:51AM GMT
Family tradition says Jesse left home in Arkansas (we have records that show him born in Arkansas, or born in Illinois, and moving to Arkansas) when he was a teenager, either to go with, or to go to, an aunt and uncle, in either Wise County or Cooke County, Texas. Jesse is my 2nd great-grandfather, and I'm trying to verify that he is the same Jesse linked to Eli or Ely and Minerva. Minerva could not be his mother as she would have been too young. Other family stories say Jesse left because he didn't get along with his step-mother. I can find no definitive record of his mother and father.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions