Search for content in message boards

1870'S-1920'S Any information on following

1870'S-1920'S Any information on following

Gloria Szymanski (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DZWIEZYNSKI, MOZDZEN, PASZKO
Looking for relatives and/or persons with these names. Looking for IGNACY DZWIEZYNSKI (wife - ZOFIA)???? Son, JOHN DZWIEZYNSKI married AMELIA (ANGELA) MOZDZEN, had daughter VERONICA born 1903

Re: 1870'S-1920'S Any information on following/Mozdzen

Posted: 9 Jul 2007 10:20PM GMT
Surnames: Mozdzen
I am looking for information on Catherine Mozdzen that lived in the Raba Wzyna, Poland, or near that area. That is south of Krakow. She married a Anthony (Tony) Kuranda probably in Raba Wzyna, Poland at what I think is St. Joseph's Catholic Church. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Krysia

Re: 1870'S-1920'S Any information on following Mozdzen

Posted: 9 Jul 2007 10:23PM GMT
Surnames: mozdzen
Looking for any relatives of Catherine Mozdzen, born in or near maybe Raba Wzyna, Poland. She married Anthony (Tony) Kuranda or Kurenda, probably in Raba Wzyna. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank You, Krysia

Re: 1870'S-1920'S Any information on following/Mozdzen

Posted: 13 Nov 2007 6:19AM GMT
Hi,

My gg grandfather's name is Anthony Kuranda, and he married a woman named Katherine. We have her last name as Sulars but that could be wrong. We do know that they were from the Raba Wzyna area and the time frame you are looking in. I don't have alot of info about this family but my grandfather could be of some help. Hope to hear from you soon!

Shannon, nannon179@sbcglobal.net

Posted: 3 Nov 2009 5:37PM GMT
Surnames: Paprzycki / Paradysz / Mozden / Mozdzen / Urbaniak / Pieterow
She may have been my great-great grandfather's sister. Karl Mozdzen was born in Raba-wyzna Poland. His son Andrew was born in Raba-wyzna Poland as well on 25 Apr 1879. Andrew had 4 siblings that I know of: Peter, John, Anthony, and Helen. If any of this sounds helpful, please email me.

Patty Paprzycki
starwatching@gmail.com

Posted: 3 Nov 2009 7:17PM GMT
I will dig out my records this evening and get back to you. I visited Raba Wyzna in Aug. and found names and dates. Some of your names sound familiar, but will check it out.You know Mozdzen is spelled several ways. Will get that to you also. Thanks for the reply.

Posted: 3 Nov 2009 8:04PM GMT
This is the info I have.Marianne Mozdzen married Andrzej (Andrew) Zadlo.They had daughter Catherine Zadlo that married Anthony Kuranda.Anthony had siblings Stanislaw Kuranda,Anna Kuranda,Catherine Kuranda,Andrzej(Andrew)Kuranda,Marianne Kuranda(married name Trybula),Antonia Kuranda,Jan Kuranda.
Anthony, Stanislaw, Andrew, Marianne K. Trybula, and Jan immigrated to the U.S. as far as I can find. I lost track of Stanislaw K. in New York and can't find where he died.
Anthony & Jan immigrated together. Does this help? Hope it does, keep in touch. peanutsgeorge@sbcglobal.net

Posted: 3 Nov 2009 8:53PM GMT
Surnames: Paprzycki / Paradysz / Mozden / Mozdzen / Urbaniak / Pieterow
Actually, I need to go the other direction, like Marianne Mozdzen's siblings, parents, etc. I think she may be Karl's sister, but I'm not sure.

Posted: 4 Nov 2009 1:02AM GMT
O.K. I have an email from my cousin that I haven't opened yet. I will ask him about the Mozdzen family. We stopped at the one I sent you. No time but I will go back and will look more. Chris

Posted: 4 Nov 2009 2:52AM GMT
Chris,
Thank you. I appreciate any and all help. :)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions