Search for content in message boards

SUSTARCIC, SCHUSTARICH, SHUSTERICH

SUSTARCIC, SCHUSTARICH, SHUSTERICH

Monika (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for relatives of ANNA SUSTARCIC, from the Granish region.

Sustarcic or Sustersic family

Frances Rahonce Perkins (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Vincent Sustersic

Vincent Sustersic was the brother of my grandmother, Frances
Sustersic Rahonce. He, Vincent, came to the United States about the same time my grandfather, Frank Rahonce left Skofja Loka, Solvenina. They lost contact, Frank going to Rock Springs, Wyoming and Vincent going to the Cleveland area.(Not real sure about that) My Dad has wanted to find out about this uncle and his decendents. If that name means anything, please respond.

Sustar surname

John Schuster (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Sustar, Schuster
My father (now dead) said that his parents name was changed form Sustar to Schuster upon arrival at Ellis Island in the 1910-1917 period. I am trying to find out more about this family name and my genealogy.

Sustersic

Joanne Bortner (View posts)
Posted: 6 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: SUSTERSIC, SKEBE
My GGgrandparents were Mathias Skebe and Ursula Sustersic from somewhere near Zusemberk, Slovenia. Is that a name familiar to you?

Re: Sustar surname

Posted: 6 Aug 2001 1:37PM GMT
Edited: 13 Nov 2001 5:31AM GMT
John I am also researcing the name Sustar or Schustar, I have only recently found that my greatgrand father had two brothers who went to America in the 1910 to 1920 period and that one was named Ivan Sustar but that his name changed to John Schuster when he was in America, I also know he died in Illionois. Would be great to exchange information we could be related.

John Schuster (View posts)
Posted: 6 Aug 2001 4:29PM GMT
Surnames: Sustar
peter,

Thanks for your repsonse. My paternal grandfather came to America, Milwaukee Wisconsin to be exact, in the 1910 - 1920 timeframe. I believe he went back to Slovenia and got his family and returned in approximatley 1917.

I moved to California in 1976 and for the most part lost contact with the Slovenian side of my family. When my father died in 1982 all contact was broken.

I'm not sure if this helps you -- Ihope so.

Posted: 27 Jul 2003 2:23AM GMT
I am looking for information on a Rosanna Norma Schuster (Sustar, Shister ?). She was born April 24, 1925. Married Leonard Lawrence. He was from Illinois. Do you have any information.

John Schuster Sustar) (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jul 2003 3:29PM GMT
Surnames: Sustar, Schuster
Sorry, I don't have any information on Rossana. I'm from Wisconsin originally and don't know any Schusters or Sustars living anywhere else.

Re: Sustarcic or Sustersic family

Posted: 12 Mar 2013 2:14AM GMT

It looks as though this was posted ages ago, but I have been recently interested in my family geneology. I had a great great grandfather named Frank Rahonce who came to Rock Springs Wy. frrom Solvenia leaving his wife Frances Susterich Rahonce in Slovenia. My family has been in Wyoming ever since. Please let me know if there is a way to contact this part of the family.

Re: Sustarcic or Sustersic family

Posted: 12 Mar 2013 11:30AM GMT
We have a few group members with Slovenian families in the Rock Springs area.

Please feel free to join us.

Slovenian Genealogy (Genealogy2000) Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/183735961660531/
per page

Find a board about a specific topic