Search for content in message boards

Stephenson Cemetery

Stephenson Cemetery

Walter Tubutis (View posts)
Posted: 7 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Tubutis
Trying to find information for contacting Stephenson Cemetery, located in Casco Township, Michigan.
Actual trying to locate information on Raymond Jerome Tubutis who is buried there. Thanks.

Stephenson Cemetary/All Allegan Co Cemetaries

Posted: 1 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jul 2001 1:18AM GMT
You may also call Chuck Villwock at (616) 637-6205. He is the sexton for Casco Twp (The last time I had contact with him was last year, so hopefully this info is still correct).
City Hall, located at 112 Locust St, Allegan MI 49010, (616) 673-5511, also has a list of the township clerk's names and phone numbers for Allegan County. New employees are arriving so insist on talking to the person who manages burial records for Allegan.

Stephenson Cemetery

S. DeHaan (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 Mar 2014 12:21PM GMT
Surnames: Tubutts
Finding out who the sextons of the cemeteries are in this county is not too easy. I've checked all over town and the best I could do was get a list that is about 10 years old. Even if you find the sexton, generally the records (if there are any) are so incomplete that they're no help at all. I do have copies of some transcriptions of Stephenson Cemetery that were taken in the 1950s, there is only one name that is close to what you're looking for: John Tubutts, no dates given.
Here's the name of the Casco Twp. Supervisor, he may be able to help you:
Don Maxwell, 7064 111th Ave, South Haven, MI 49090

Stephenson Cemetery

Posted: 12 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 Mar 2014 12:24PM GMT
Surnames: Tubutis, Wojciechowski, Barnes
If you go to the Allegan County GenWeb site and click on Cemeteries, you will find Stephenson on the list of those with transcribed records on-line. They include Raymond Tubutis, his son John, and several Wojciechowskis, his wife Frances's relatives. Have you been in touch with Elizabeth Tubutis Barnes? She wrote an article on this family for the book "The History of Western Allegan County," by Kit Lane.

Re: Stephenson Cemetery

Posted: 20 Mar 2014 5:20AM GMT
Edited: 20 Mar 2014 12:24PM GMT
Surnames: Tubutis
Hello:

Ray Tubutis was my uncle...my mother's younger brother.

Mary Coffin Bryan
mcbryan@earthlink.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions