-Joseph LANE SR. m. Julian JARRELL/POPE VA,NC
-Thomas LANE m. Elizabeth JONES VA,England
England:
-Jonathan LANE m. Athelia ANSON
-Thomas LANE m. Ann BAGOT
-John LANE m. Jane LITTLETON
-Francis LANE m. Catherine GRENTHAM OR LANTHAM
-John LANE m. Catherine PATRICK

-My grandmother was Winnie LANE RILEY.TX. m. Clint Odis RILEY., She is the daughter of James Riley LANE. James committed suicide in 1937 in TX. Her Siblings are:
Lawrence S. LANE m. Emily ?
Ruby LANE m. AL CLARK
R.B. LANE m. Doris ? one daughter Patricia
William Wesley LANE All born TX. Never married, fought in WW11.
Nolan Lane m. Hattie (very long German last name, cant read). Two sons: Gene and Tommy.
James Riley LANE siblings:
John Ruben or Ruben John LANE m. Rosa B. HARRIGAL, sister to Marcilla LANE. Sisters married brothers. Marcilla and Rose's mother was Lucinda MELTON HARRIGAL. She married Ethan Melton, brother to Eliel Melton that died at the Alamo.
Martha E."Mattie" LANE m. James A. LONG
I also have Winnie's line . Would like to share info. Thanks!!

Roy Lane

Joni (View posts)
Posted: 31 Dec 2000 9:41PM GMT
Looking for Grandfather. He was born July 27 1910. Last seen in 1960. My Mother's name was Julia but he had nicknamed her winnie. I have been reading the message board and have read somethings that we might have in common. Please reply We also think that he might of been in VA
Posted: 1 Jan 2001 7:01AM GMT
Edited: 19 Jul 2001 8:37PM GMT
Joni, my Winnie Dee Lane Riley isn't a nick name. My grandmother Winnie was born with the name Winnie unfortunately. There are so few Lanes in TX. I feel most all of them are related to me. We came from VA as well, in a scattered sort of way. My direct line is from England,SC,VA,TN,AL,TX. and few other stragglers like New York,OK,GA etc. Your Winnie could be nick-named after my Winnie. Do you have any other names with your Lane surname? Good luck....Donna
rowden@pecos.net

Re: LANE

Posted: 2 Aug 2002 2:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Is Martin VanBuren Lane the son of Alfred G.Lane? What time period was Martin born?

Jack Lane (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 2003 12:23AM GMT
Surnames: Lane
Do you know anything about Martin Van Buren Lane? Dates? Places? Did he ever live in Missouri? Thanks.

Posted: 24 Oct 2003 8:02PM GMT
Edited: 6 Dec 2006 1:08AM GMT
Surnames: Lane, Bryant, Shear, Reddick
Martin VanBuren Lane from Caldwell County Missouri was my GG Grandfather. He was born 20 Jan 1840 and died 4 Mar 1881. He is buried in the Black Oak Cemetery, Caldwell County, MO.

Greg Henderson (View posts)
Posted: 18 Aug 2004 2:41PM GMT
I'm related to Alfred G. Lane and Mariah Pate.The had a son named Alfred VanBuren Lane and their daughter Sarah E. Lane was my g-grandmother who married my g-grandfather Benjamin F. Bennett.What do you need????? I'm not familiar with Martin VanBuren Lane. Do you know who his father was or his siblings???
Greg Henderson

Posted: 7 Oct 2004 7:11PM GMT
Surnames: LANE
HELLO,
MY GRANDFATHER IS MORRIS NOLAN LANE. HIS FATHER WAS JAMES RILEY LANE. AND MOTHER MARCILLA HARRIGAL. DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE INFO ON LUCINDA MELTON AND CHARLIE HARRIGAL? OR PICTURES. PLEASE WRITE BACK IF YOU HAVE TIME IF YOU HAVE OR GET INFO .

THANKS,MELISSA

Re: LANE (Sarah Bennett)

Posted: 26 Dec 2006 12:29AM GMT
Surnames: Bennett
I was wanting more information on the Sara E Lane that married Benjamin F Bennett. I am the great grandchild of a Sara E. Bennett, I dont know her maiden name, or her husband's name. I do know she was born in around 1855 and had three children that I know of, John, Elizabeth, and Wilder. If this sounds like your line, please let me know.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions