Search for content in message boards

Siiri Anne Woodward

Siiri Anne Woodward

Steven G. Levine (View posts)
Posted: 18 Nov 2005 7:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Nov 2005 8:55PM GMT
Surnames: Woodward
My mother's cousin, Robert Burns Woodward, was winner of the Nobel Prize in chemistry in 1965. One of his daughters was Siiri Anne Woodward, who was born in 1938 or '39. Does anyone know who, if anyone, she married, or what became of her.

Re: Siiri Anne Woodward

Posted: 6 Apr 2010 7:42PM GMT
Siiri Woodward lived in Kalamazoo Michigan in the 1970s. Identified as transgender and became Michael Elliot, moved to San Francisco. I was told by mutual friends that he had died some years ago. I don't know details.

Posted: 8 Jun 2012 10:53PM GMT
I knew Siiri in Kalamazoo during the mid to late "70's". To the best of ,y knowledge she never married but was in a long term relationship with another woman. In the late "70's" she underwent gender reassignment and it is my understanding that she died in San Francisco sometime in the "80's", Siiri was a truly magical, wonderful person.

Posted: 8 Jun 2012 10:55PM GMT
Classification: Biography
I knew Siiri in Kalamazoo during the mid to late "70's". To the best of ,y knowledge she never married but was in a long term relationship with another woman. In the late "70's" she underwent gender reassignment and it is my understanding that she died in San Francisco sometime in the "80's", Siiri was a truly magical, wonderful person.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions