Search for content in message boards

MRS. RICHARD EWING OF CONSHOSHOCKEN, PENNSYLAVNIA

MRS. RICHARD EWING OF CONSHOSHOCKEN, PENNSYLAVNIA

Posted: 14 Jun 2013 1:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Jun 2013 3:10AM GMT
Surnames: EWING
I have a Davidson Bros. postcard stamped July 5, 1910 at 11 am in Spring City, Pennsylvania. It is addressed to a Mrs. Richard Ewing at #121 W 11th Ave in Coshoshocken, Pennsylvania and it contains a birthday message from her sister, "Anna".

Does anyone know more about "Mrs. Richard Ewing" and "Anna"?

Re: MRS. RICHARD EWING OF CONSHOSHOCKEN, PENNSYLAVNIA

Posted: 15 Jun 2013 12:02PM GMT
http://boards.ancestry.com/localities.northam.usa.states.pen...

You might want to post on the Montgomery County Board. Conshohocken is in that county.

Spring City is in Chester County, but plenty close to the montgomery county boarder.

I hope you find the family- that would be great.

Posted: 15 Jun 2013 8:14PM GMT
I agree...the only reason I didn't move THIS post to Montgomery County is because of the mention of towns in TWO counties...and Unknown County is appropriate where multiple counties are involved...but a new post more aimed at the Montgomery County aspects of the original post on that county board might be more productive.

Joan, admin
Pa Unk. County board

Posted: 15 Jun 2013 9:10PM GMT
Thanks, since the recipient is the subject of the posting, it would make sense to hone in on montgomery county.

BTW: I just looked for the Ewing name in the Chester County clippings files and came up empty- so Montgomery is the primary site.
cheers

Posted: 15 Jun 2013 9:12PM GMT
I will post it there- thank you guys.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions