Search for content in message boards

O'NEILL, KNOCKS, BAILLINEEEN CO. CORK IRELAND

O'NEILL, KNOCKS, BAILLINEEEN CO. CORK IRELAND

Posted: 15 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Jan 2003 1:36AM GMT
Surnames: O'NEILL, HAGERTY, O'DONOVAN, O'SULLIVAN, DEMPSEY, CLOUGH, ALLEN
My Great grandfather JOHN O'NEILL was born about 1866 in Knocks, Ballineen Co. Cork Ireland. His parents were Cornelius and Mary Hagerty O'Neill.
I would like to find Cornelius and Mary's date of death and place of burial in Ireland?
From what I have been told by a family member all together including my g grandfather their were 9.
One of my g grandfathers brother's Peter O'Neill who is buried in Aghioll cemetary in Co. Cork. His tombstone reads:
Peter O'Neill
Died 23 May 1950
His wife Catherine
28 August 1955
Con Peter O'Neill
Died 1 Oct. 1987

Con Peter is Peter's son. I am trying to find a death notice on Peter if possible, would appeciate any help on this?
My G grandfather John came to the US in 1883 according to his natulization paper. He married Julia sullivan in 1887 in the Sacred Heart Church in East Cambridge Ma.
They lived in Cambridge and Springfield Ma. and had around 14 childred only 8 lived to be adults.
John and Julia both died at their home in Cambride Ma. John D.O.D 21 Nov. 1930, Julia D.O.D 17 Oct. 1944. And are buried at the Cambridge Cemetary in Cambridge Ma.
John had 2 brothers Felix who lived on Winter St. in Arlington Ma., & Cornelius who lived on Oak Rd. in Belmont Ma.
My G grandmother Julia Sullivan O'Neill had a sister named Hanna Sullivan O'Neill who lived on Vine St. not sure if Cambridge or Somerville but also married an O'Neill 2 diffrent O'Neill families.

I would like to hear from anyone who may have known my family of O'Neill's or Sullivan's. & would like to see pictures if anyone has any? I have only seen a couple of pictures of my great grandparents and none of their brothers or sisters . And a few pic's of my g grandparents children . please e-mail me if have any information thank you Aine aine419188@Aol.com
&

Re: O'NEILL, KNOCKS, BAILLINEEEN CO. CORK IRELAND

Posted: 13 Feb 2013 4:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,

You may have alot on the Neills by now. See a little on
http://www.bmdnotices.com/in-memoriam/viewremembrance.aspx?r...

Cheers

Frank
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions