Search for content in message boards

ROSA REED

Posted: 9 May 2000 8:50PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 1:32AM GMT
LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION ON ROSA REED, HER BROTHER WAS DIXON BAILEY REED, SISTER WAS MARGARET DELILA REED CLIFFORD. DIXON AND MARGARET WERE LAST KNOWN TO BE IN PENSAC0LA, FLORIDA IN 1908. MARGARET WAS MY GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER.

Rosa Reed

Janice Covert (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2000 4:28PM GMT
I have the Will of a Rose Reed. Don't know if it is your Rosa or not. Children were: Juda, Eliza, George, Matilda, Rheuben, Emeline and William. It is dated 1873 in Washington Co. AL which is near Pensacola, FL. Let me know if you want more info.
Posted: 16 May 2000 4:57PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 1:32AM GMT
Rosa Reed was from near Pensacola, Fla. She had a brother Dixon Bailey Reed and a sister Margaret D. Reed Clifford. Was Rosa about 25 years old when she died? I don't know anything about her children or if she was ever married. She was 4 on the Pensacola Census of 1860.

Re: Rosa Reed

Posted: 20 Jun 2007 5:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
These are my Reeds. I am a descendant of Daniel Reed and Rose Gaines. Please share with me. Thanks, Theresa

Posted: 20 Jun 2007 6:13PM GMT
These are some of the Reed's among the Mowa community.

Posted: 5 Jul 2007 8:45PM GMT
Surnames: CLIFFORD, REED, BAILEY, ROBINSON
Are you saying The Rosa Reed I have is part of your family?
I did not find a Daniel. But that does not mean much. Dixon, Margaret are the two I have most of my information on. Dixon Reed had a son Jr. . There mother was Cynthia Robinson who married a Thomas Jefferson Reed. I will be glad to share what I know if this is your family.

Posted: 7 Aug 2007 3:19PM GMT
Surnames: Weaver Reed Reid Byrd Bird Rivers
Ellen, I just recieved your reply and yes this is my Rosa. a lot of the Mowa papers are missing and this is one of the reasons they will not recognize us. If you would please help me that would be great. Thanks so much, Theresa Franks Vann

Posted: 7 Aug 2007 4:15PM GMT
Surnames: Weaver Reed Reid Byrd Bird Rivers
Ellen, The Rosa Reed that Janice has the will of is my Reeds for sure all the childrens names match exactly. If this is your family also then we really do need to exchange information, because you have pieces that I don't have and I have pieces you don't have. Theresa Franks Vann

Posted: 12 Nov 2007 12:38PM GMT
Surnames: Byrd, Bird, Weaver, Reed, Reid, Rivers
Ellen, I see you did find the information you were looking for. I need some info on Thomas Jefferson Reed (Mowa Connection) and more on the Bailey's if possible. Thanks, Theresa Franks Vann
Posted: 6 Jan 2008 11:48PM GMT
emeline reed was my great grandmother.
i have alot of information on her
per page

Find a board about a specific topic