Re: Joel Maxwell line

Larry Maxwell (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2002 12:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm from the Rev. Thomas Maxwell line and have data on JOEL MAXWELL

Posted: 9 Sep 2002 4:01PM GMT
Where can I get acess to this Joel Maxwell line? Have an inquiry seeking a Jesse Maxwell, sometimes called Jester, do either of these names appear in the Joel line?
Jesse|Jester Maxwell b. circa 1800 d. 1842 Madison Co., AR had children" sons: Robert H, John E, and Daniel, daughters: Telitha, Mary A, Lucy A., and Janice|Junice.
Any information will be most appreciated.

Larry Maxwell (View posts)
Posted: 9 Sep 2002 8:58PM GMT
My Joel is a son of Rev. Thomas Maxwell, his children were William, Jesse, George Washington, Robert, Sarah, Elizabeth, Joel Allen, John Brown Maxwell

Posted: 31 Oct 2002 10:44PM GMT
My GGG-Grandfather was Joel Maxwell, please reply.
Beverly Maxwell
ahgayah_hosta@yahoo.com

Posted: 14 Feb 2003 9:53PM GMT
I have a Joel maxwell in my family. His father is Jacob W. and mother Margaret Van Aernam. They are Scotch-Holland/Dutch descent. Joel was born Mar. 15, 1849 in or near Albany, NY. He had 11 brothers and sisters. Nothing back farther than this. Is this part of your Joel family?

LARRY MAXWELL (View posts)
Posted: 15 Feb 2003 4:40PM GMT
Not that I can tell nothing you have rings a bell at this time or with anything in my records. Whats your time line?

Posted: 15 Feb 2003 4:40PM GMT
Not that I can tell nothing you have rings a bell at this time or with anything in my records. Whats your time line?

Posted: 16 Feb 2003 6:55PM GMT
I am sorry I am just starting to do genealogy research and know almost nothing. I do not know a lot about this side of the family. my g ma Libbie Porter Maxwell would have been the g daughter of Jacob Henry Maxwell,which is a brother to Joel Maxwell. Libbie was born June 4,1889 in Sully County, SD. Died November 7, 1967 in Newburg, OR. Her gg grandfather,Jacob W. Maxwell was born Dec. 10, 1811,he was married to Margaret Van Aernam,born May 10, 1810. Libbie Porter married Leslie William Thorn Oct 21, 1909 in Harrold, SD. Hope this helps, I may have more and don't know it. Sorry. Joy

Posted: 17 Feb 2003 12:56AM GMT
Email me at my home email address with all you have, I have data on other Maxwell lines

maxhouse@netzero.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions