Search for content in message boards

Trying to connect a grandfather to this family.

Trying to connect a grandfather to this family.

Posted: 18 Jul 2001 4:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Jul 2001 3:52AM GMT
Surnames: Ware Baker
I am searching for 1)John H Ware's daughter by second wife, Ellen Josephine Ware brn 5-10-1868 McDonald Co., MO. Ellen married William Wesley Baker 10-21-1899 Western Dist Carroll Co., AR. She died Carroll Co., AR 7-31-1933. If anyone has information on Ellen I would appreciate receiving it.
2)Harry W Ware brn ca 1893 MO married Julia May ? 1990, brn in AR child Julia E.. Found listed on census 1920 living in Houston, Tx and a nephew Theodore Sanford Baker son of Ellen was living with Harry. How is Harry W Ware related to Ellen Josephine Ware Baker.
Thanks, Martha

Re: Trying to connect a grandfather to this family.

Patrice (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2001 2:18PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Albert
Eula Morton Ware was the name of my great grandmother I think.maybe great great .William pendelton Albert married her. That would make the first of a line of WP Alberts Walter Pendelton my grandfather Walter Patrick my dad and Waylon Patrick my brother.All from BK Arkansas-Thats the only Ware I know in this albert family-could that be who you are looking for?

Posted: 16 Aug 2001 12:59AM GMT
Edited: 17 Nov 2001 7:14PM GMT
Surnames: Ware, Baaker
Thank you for your reply:
My grandfather Theo was found living with his uncle Harry W Ware in Houston, TX year 1920.
(Harry W Ware) born in MO 1893 father brn ILL mother
brn in MO. Ellen J Ware Baker, Theo's mother brn in MO. father brn ILL, mother brn in ILL..How are they related?
Brother and sister half?

Posted: 24 Apr 2004 6:23PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jan 2005 10:58PM GMT
Martha, my greatgrandfather was John Alexander Ware of Oak Grove, Carroll Co. Ar.I am also searching for John H.Ware. Do not know if our lines cross. John A. Ware had Brother Steven Douglas Ware, John H. Ware was his son.They lived or spent some time in Ottawa Co. Ks. Steven Douglas Ware married Mary Elizabeth Pyatt there.I do not know what happened to Steven after 1916 or any of his 6 children. I am looking for his descendents.John A. Ware moved to Oak Grove about 1910 from Gove Kansas. They also lived in Johnson co. Nebraska.I have pictures of my greatgrandparents including all of Stevens kids, John, Laura , Martha, Emmett,Edna or Ethil,Jessie.Also in these pictures were 2 pictures of a Josie Ware that we have yet to be able to place.We supposed it might be a daughter of John H. or Emmett Ware.If any of this sounds remotely familiar please contact me at pj_roots@yahoo.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions