Search for content in message boards

Abigail Littlefield/Robert Munson

Abigail Littlefield/Robert Munson

Posted: 26 Sep 2011 6:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information on Abigail Littlefield, born 1689 in Wells, Maine - her parents were Jonathan Littlefield and Abigail Simpson. She married a Robert Munson, born 1687 in Scarborough, Maine; a son of Robert Allen Munson and Sarah Tilestone. To them were born at least seven children: Sarah, Mary, Joseph,Abigail, Stephen,Mindwell and Robert. I descend through Abigail, who married Westbrook Knight on 23 March 1734. I can trace this lineage back to Francis Littlefield, born 1565 in Exeter, Devon, England but not very well. I've read that his parents could of been Francis Littlefield and Annis Pope but no clear proof of this. I recently started working on the Littlefield lineage and what I have is from other individuals research - which I am grateful for as I had no idea that my people had been in this country so far back in history. I would like to find the families of Abigail's brothers and sisters to add them to my records, if possible. I hope that someone out there can help me.

Re: Abigail Littlefield/Robert Munson

Posted: 22 May 2013 8:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Littlefield, Munson, Knight, Pope
I also descend from Abigail Munson & Westbrook Knight, specifically via their daughter Hannah Knight. Sorry, I can't give you insight re Abigail's siblings...I just thought I could compare notes with you concerning the Littlefield heritage. I, too, have found others' research on this line which said that Francis Littlefield was son of Annis Pope & Francis Littlefield (b. 15 APR 1530) who was son of William Littlefield (b. ABT 1500). I didn't capture the links of my sources when I researched it several years ago.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions