Search for content in message boards

Bader

Posted: 26 Mar 2014 12:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information on my Aunt, her name was Ida Siegmund, she came to the USA as a child with her uncle, August Siegmund and she was from Austria and she was 10 yrs old in 1881. She married a Jacob Bader and had several children: Hannah, Benjamin, Louis, Sadie, Joseph, and Philip, she may have had more. Lived in Pennsylvania. Would love to find more about her. I don't know if she was adopted when she came to the USA or where she went after coming to Baltimore off the ship of Ohio from Germany

Re: Bader

Posted: 22 Apr 2014 6:19PM GMT
Classification: Census
Edited: 22 Apr 2014 7:59PM GMT
Surnames: Bader, Apfelbaum
Here's a possibility. Check the 1900 census beginning with line 93. Note it indicates that they were married twelve years. When I check the Philadelphia marriage index there was a 1888 marriage between Jacob Bader and Ida Apfelbaum, license #23222. Only the index is online at FamilySearch.org. The actual marriage license must be obtained from Philadelphia City Hall or can be viewed at the Philadelphia City Archives. Perhaps there is a volunteer on the Philadelphia County board who will check the license for you to see what information it contains.

http://www.phila.gov/phils/docs/inventor/genealgy.htm#marria...
Attachments:
Posted: 22 Apr 2014 7:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
thank you, will check this out.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic