Search for content in message boards

Looking for Arthur Alice Mills Info

Looking for Arthur Alice Mills Info

Posted: 24 Dec 2000 2:24AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 5:37AM GMT
Help! I need help locating information on my grandmothers side of the family. Her parents were Arthur Elmond? Mills Alice. Alice later re-married a Nevel, so not sure if all the children are Mills or Nevel. Childrens names:
Beatrice - married House, Creekmore, Bowles
Arthur Jr.- Charleston, W. Virginia area poss
Genie (Jeannie?) - West Virginia area poss.
Ronald (Ronny?)- Not sure- Prison Possibly
Mona (Ramona?) - Washington area poss.
Doris - Married a Bill(William?)- Ohio Poss.
Elsie - Married a Bill (William?) -
Baltimore, MD area

If anyone has information on any of these people or know of someone who might, please contact me at:

lisagustafson@hotmail.com
Lisa Gustafson
PO Box 244
Morris, OK 74445-0244

Thank you in advance.

Arthur Mills

Posted: 19 Jan 2001 9:58AM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2001 2:36PM GMT
I Have a great great Uncle Named Arthur Born 1880 Or so. From Indiana

RE: Arthur Mills

Posted: 11 Jun 2001 8:57AM GMT
Do you know about any of Arthur's Siblings or Parents?

Aurthur Mills

Posted: 12 Jun 2001 8:56AM GMT
Yes He had 12 siblings. He Father was Harry Albert Mills and Mother Hannah Ellen Davis Mills

Arthur Mills

Posted: 14 Jun 2001 12:07PM GMT
Sorry to be a pest. I still have a question.
I only have Arthur's name, his wife as Alice and the names of their seven children. I'm just trying to confirm that I have the right person. If so, can you provide me with his 12 siblings names. Thanks again for all your help.

That's what I'm looking for siblings

Posted: 14 Jun 2001 4:07PM GMT
If you would like to send me Aurtur and Alice's stats and children I can help with other siblings. My fathers brother was named after Arthur. Do you have info on the mills and davis families??? There are quite a few cousin out there with info. Sincerely Michael email me at michaelhoward4@aol.com

Re: That's what I'm looking for siblings

Posted: 29 Jun 2001 2:09PM GMT
Surnames: Mills
Michael,
I got the Mills & Davis files you sent over, thank you. I still have some questions on them and about Arthur's family. The files only dated from 1851- back. I just seem to be missing the siblings that link them together, I think. I'm confused. You said your fathers brother was named after Arthur. I've been told Arthur & Alice had a son Arthur Jr., would that be the same person? Please get back with me. Thanks again.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions