Search for content in message boards

Alleyne

Posted: 11 Aug 2009 1:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is Danielle Alleyne and I am trying to trace back my family.

My great great great grandmother's mother name was Katura Alleyne
She had two daughters by the names Ersula and Millicent Alleyne. Millicent is my great great grandmother who married Alonzo Reed.
They had Dean Alleyne who married Seibert Ramsey.(Dean Ramsey)
Dean Ramsey had six children by the names of Joycelyn Alleyne (my grand mother), Maureen Ramsey, Victor Ramsey, Lorna Ramsey, Wendy Ramsey and Dwayne Ramsey (twins)
My grandmother had two sons from Neville Small named Richard Alleyne (my father) and Glenroy Alleyne. My grandmother later married Harold Tull.
My father married Sylvia Pamela Brewster and had two children named Danielle Alleyne and Victoria Alleyne.

Re: Alleyne

Posted: 1 May 2011 4:07AM GMT
well Danielle, it seems to me u are my cousin,since Richard Alleyne is my uncle and Glenroy Alleyne is my father. I am his first born who resides in Barbados.Joyce is also my grandmother. Truth is i know a few of these names like Lorna,Victor but since my dad left me and my mom in Barbados when i was a little girl I dont know a thing about the rest. I know that the Ramseys are originally from Hillaby and i think my dad had two other kids when he moved to Brooklyn. Havent seen or heard him in over 20 years. Nice to met u lol. Its nice to know ur family.

Glennita Alleyne
Posted: 1 May 2011 5:40AM GMT
Hi cuz,
You can give me a call at 904 445 7766. I'd love to hear from you. How are you and your family? Also you can email me at dalleyne@ymail.com. There's a lot for us to discuss!
Danielle Alleyne

Re: Alleyne

Posted: 12 Nov 2012 6:10AM GMT
So i was bored and being nosy and i happened to stumble across this and this is actually ackward but interesting. Hi Glennita , im your long lost sister . Hopefully you get this message and we can talk more.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions