Search for content in message boards

Lost family members

Lost family members

Posted: 4 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Sep 2004 4:48PM GMT
Surnames: Taylor, Dillard, Harris, Wright, Bailey
I am looking for family member that was from Claiborne,Athen,and Bienville parish. The taylor i am looking for is jerry taylor his father name was mark taylor.Jerry was married to maggie(graham) taylor.The wright that i am looking for is james wright he was married to fannie(scott) wright they had some kids eliza,cal,b.s.,augustra,and pat tease. these are the one i know of so far.the taylor family mark had some kids jerry,clarence,eli,berry,timmithy,fox,jack they call him happy jack,silver,mattie,mary. these are the one that i have so far. If any of these name ring a bell please let me hear from you.my email is modear98@hotmail.com any help will do Thanks in advance for your help.

Caroletta Bailey

Dillard

Martha Stinson (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Dillard
Which Dillards are you looking for? My ggrandmother was Lena Dillard who married William Leonard Menefee. Her father was Saxon Dillard. He had several brothers; Franklin, March, Stonewall, Brashley and sister, Ella Mae Dillard who married John Edwin Hulse. Do you know anything about any of these?

Thanks for any help,
Martha

lost family member

Posted: 7 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 6 Sep 2004 4:48PM GMT
The dillard that i am looking for is a man name samon dillard.He had a daughter by Jane Harris her name was gertrude dillard.she later married a man name Willie Taylor.
Gertrude is my gmother she was born in 1905-1998.i don't have any information about her father yet samon dillard. I know that he married and move to arkansas and that were he
was buried at.

Caroletta

Re: Lost family members

Johnnie (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2006 12:02AM GMT
Couldn't help but notice the surnames posted in your message. My family hails from claiborne, athens and bienville with surnames taylor, graham, harris and wright. All these names are associated with the copeland surname from the same area. Have you come across any copelands in your familys?

Re: lost family member

Posted: 28 Mar 2011 5:23PM GMT
No knowledge of Samon Dillard but i notice that you also have Bailey.

Nancy Bailey married an Apsom Dillard. He later divorced her (long story) and moved from Claiborne Parish to i think Webster Parish. He remarried and took thier older children with him at the time. Not sure of the second wifes name right now but the decendants incude a Buster Dillard and they were in Cotton Valley La.

Let me know of any connection.

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 1:35PM GMT
Apsom Dillard was my Grand Father. Presently I am trying to put together the rest of the family. Any info will help.

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 1:38PM GMT
Are you a relative to any in your post about Apsom Dillard? How do you know these people?

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 1:42PM GMT
The second wife name was Angeline Dillard. Not sure of my grandmother's maiden name.

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 1:44PM GMT
I am very interested in the long story. Please Explain to me

Re: Lost family members

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 2:04PM GMT
Do you know or know of this Nancy Bailey?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic