Search for content in message boards

Austin and Silas Anson

Austin and Silas Anson

Charlotte Naish (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2001 1:46AM GMT
Looking for ancestors/information about Austin Anson, b.1820s/1830s possibly son of Mrs Silas Anson. He m. Anna Harris. He d. about 1910, possibly in Casselton, N. Dakota. Wife Anna Harris b. at Albion, Michigan sometime between 1831 and 1837, died at Iroquois Falls, Ontario in 1925. They had two children: Frank Harris, b. somewhere between 1856 and 1862 in Niles or Bellevue, Michigan and May Harris, b. about 1858 or 1860 or later. She d. (unmarried) in abt. 1935, possibly in Calif. Austin may have had a brother Myron, and sister Elizabeth.

Re: Austin and Silas Anson

Nancy Page (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2002 4:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ANSON,ASHLEY
Silas Anson/ died Bellevue, Eaton Co., Michigan
Married: Susan Uttley, 1824, Ontario Co, NY: nine children.

Lineage:
Father: Jonathan Anson, farmer in Ontario Co.
Mother: Lois Finch, daughter of Abe Finch.
Ten children, Silas was third in order of Birth, born in Duchess Co. NY. March 20, 1800.
Grandfather: Silas Anson, Captain in the Colonial army during the War for Independence.
Great Grandfather: Silas Anson, born in England but died in New York.
(Taken from local biographical album.)

More info available. Hope this helps someone!

Re: Austin and Silas Anson

Posted: 31 Jan 2002 4:16PM GMT
Edited: 22 May 2004 12:57AM GMT
Please help me, I am just starting research on Bryon Anson that lived in Bellevue, Eaton Co., MI and I have so many cousins, uncle's and such I can't figure out who goes to who. Byron married Julia Ann Chatterton (my branch) and I don't know if Jonathan, Daniel, David, Silas, Hiram, etc was his father. Got a lot of bits of info from Michigan and hoping you might be able to straighten out dilemma. Please email me directly at OPERATOR03@aol.com (03 is numeric)

Silas Anson

Helen Brown (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2006 6:10PM GMT
Surnames: Ashley, Hibbard, Page
So was Silas brother to Samuel and Lucretia? If so than who are their parents?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic